Lana Del Rey confirms Taylor Swift is all about success: "she wants it more than anyone"

The jealousy in here is so funny. Why is it so bad that she’s driven and wants to be successful? That’s the reason she’s the biggest star on the planet right now. I’m glad I stan someone who is actually passionate about their career.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

The jealousy in here is so funny. Why is it so bad that she’s driven and wants to be successful? That’s the reason she’s the biggest star on the planet right now. I’m glad I stan someone who is actually passionate about their career.

Hm, I see. I mean, I don't see anything wrong about being passionate about your own career, actually I do admire that. But I think it's kinda weird or too much to want to be bigger than other artists or to sell more than them or to be better or more success. However I do see that it's the goal of any label to sell more and make more money than others (that's what it means to have #1 songs, right? they'll play more = more money for the artist). I like Taylor but I thought she sounds really too greedy and competitive sometimes.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

:akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Biitch, wanting to be famous is normal, but in her submission it crosses all healthy limits and she is worth for hospitalization. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

@Neydelinska Spearsi some people lives with pink glasses and can't handle the truth :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

the jealousy towards Taylor is always at peak heights and makes me laugh. The haters are so transparent. lol. enjoy your flops!

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

Am I the only one that thinks their friendship totally killed whatever “edgy” image Lana was always going for? Sure she was always a bit pretentious (not even her name is real), but befriending Taylor Swift makes her seem even more boring. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Like underneath it all, she’s really just like any other rich LA girl. 

(P.s I actually really liked her first 2 albums). 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Am I the only one that thinks their friendship totally killed whatever “edgy” image Lana was always going for? Sure she was always a bit pretentious (not even her name is real), but befriending Taylor Swift makes her seem even more boring. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Like underneath it all, she’s really just like any other rich LA girl. 

(P.s I actually really liked her first 2 albums). 

They are all bunch of rich kids want to be artsy fartsy, Lana, Taylor, Jack... you get the picture.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.