New Britney snippet: "Don't U Pity Me" (In The Zone, Original Doll, Blackout era?)

On 6/6/2024 at 7:50 AM, BritneyStan88 said:

Sounds legit and really intriguing! I wish she surprise dropped remastered Original Doll in 28 versions- each with one exclusive track and unique cover. She’d make the bank without recording any new music :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Us fans would love it :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Original doll doesn't even exist. It's just tracks that she recorded in 2006 when she began working on what would end up being blackout

• Love 3
4 hours ago, alexbickle said:

Original doll doesn't even exist. It's just tracks that she recorded in 2006 when she began working on what would end up being blackout

Britney was originally writing and recording in the first half of 2004, that’s where songs like Mona Lisa and The Fugitive came from. So she was definitely in the recording process, but The Original Doll isn’t this fully completed album that’s just sitting in someone’s hard drive somewhere a la XCX World or that new Bonnie McKee album. It’s at most a handful of songs she made between touring for the Onyx Hotel and December 2004. 

• Like 2
On 6/6/2024 at 12:50 PM, BritneyStan88 said:

Sounds legit and really intriguing! I wish she surprise dropped remastered Original Doll in 28 versions- each with one exclusive track and unique cover. She’d make the bank without recording any new music :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Us fans would love it :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

i aspire to be your level of delulu. loves it. :)

On 6/6/2024 at 10:06 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

LITTLE ME?! LITTLE ME IS OUT THERE IN FULL?! I hope all of these collectors burn in hell, there's literally no point to hoarding these songs. If you can't brag and play them for others, you may as well not even have them.

frrrr tho "little me" actually exists as a full song and someone out there is just sitting on it? outrageous.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, worldofspears said:

frrrr tho "little me" actually exists as a full song and someone out there is just sitting on it? outrageous.

Exactly! Like at the very least try to get some money from the fans in exchange for leaking it!

At the bare minimum, any song that has a snippet out there (Little Me, Rebellion, My Big Secret, Peepshow, Trouble, Don't U Pity Me, Listen Close) should get leaked immediately if traders have it because it immediately loses its value once others hear it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Exactly! Like at the very least try to get some money from the fans in exchange for leaking it!

At the bare minimum, any song that has a snippet out there (Little Me, Rebellion, My Big Secret, Peepshow, Trouble, Don't U Pity Me, Listen Close) should get leaked immediately if traders have it because it immediately loses its value once others hear it.

right? you know fans would pay for the release of full unreleased songs so if you're after money why not go for it? i wonder what they gain by gatekeeping unreleased songs, besides bragging rights? which no one is going to believe, unless they hear the full song so what is the point?? lmao

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, worldofspears said:

i wonder what they gain by gatekeeping unreleased songs, besides bragging rights? which no one is going to believe, unless they hear the full song so what is the point?

LITERALLY!!! Even with other traders, no one will believe you unless you play them the song, and unless you send a recording of a recording of a recording, the audio quality will always be good enough to steal.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

LITERALLY!!! Even with other traders, no one will believe you unless you play them the song, and unless you send a recording of a recording of a recording, the audio quality will always be good enough to steal.

exactly, like girl just release it lmao

• Love 1
On 6/17/2024 at 1:24 PM, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Didn't she literally say the Original Doll was some kind of project but not an album? 

she premiered Mona Lisa and said it was meant to be the lead single of an album, which was then called Original Doll

speaking of which, what if Original Doll = Blackout? :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.