Britney shares a clip of 'The Ring' on Instagram: Does anybody remember this movie where they hold this little girl captive?

Posted (edited)

Does anybody remember this movie where they hold this little girl captive too long and she finally comes out of the tv walking on her hands and knees and destroyed half the nation 😳😳😳 ??? Y’all stay cozy 💋!!! You guys have nothing to worry about at all !!! Love y’all !!!

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I just saw it pop up on my Instagram. Honestly, is anyone else bored and tired of her talking about being held captive?

Like, I get talking about it in an effort to push for change or do something about it, but this is so “teenager who’s mad at their parents and sits in their room for hours on end trying to get attention from her peers.” 

For someone who doesn’t want to be painted as a victim, she sure does remind everyone how much of one she is.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
9 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I just saw it pop up on my Instagram. Honestly, is anyone else bored and tired of her talking about being held captive?

Like, I get talking about it in an effort to push for change or do something about it, but this is so “teenager who’s mad at their parents and sits in their room for hours on end trying to get attention from her peers.” 

For someone who doesn’t want to be painted as a victim, she sure does remind everyone how much of one she is.

You have all the rights to be bored and tired of it. And she has all the rights to complain about it and even be hypocritical. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Imagine being used and trafficked by ppl for 13 yrs and there’s no retribution for them? I’d be finding it hard to heal and move on from too:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, aleomg said:

The Ring: The Hook Up, The Answer, Mood Ring (By Demand). 

Queen of promoting her own songs. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

all eyes on me in the center of the ring

lol i thought the same about mood ring

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.