5 years ago: Katy Perry released 'Never Really Over'

The song was produced by Zedd and had an atypical production compared to Katy's most famous songs. 

It had a music video with a hippie/70s theme. And it was just a beginning of Katy's last era.

Later on the song got included on the 2020 album 'Smile' which didn't go really well with the public.

Check the song out one more time:

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

I like this song.

It was much better than most of the songs on Smile, heck even better than most songs on Witness.

I think she should've stuck to this hippie aesthetic instead of the clown aesthetic that she went for the Smile album.

• Love 3

this should've been a huge comeback but regardless smile is at a billion streams I think. As she's as the song sounds it is one of her best. Loved this mini era with con calma remix this the zedd365 this is what she needs to come back with 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.