Britney: Dinner with friends

3 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Girl I just checked out revolve website. There no way her dresses are from there. Those dresses are like 150-500 and look good quality. Hers look cheap.. are you sure? I’ve seen her wear a dress that I got from shein before

There is this insta account shoplikebritney where she finds out all of Britney’s clothes that she wears. Britney definitely wears a lot of revolve and small business, her outfits range from very cheap to very expensive lol

59 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

Gosh Brinny, can we stop with the spastic video editing? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think her parents told her to not stick her tongue out so she does that now to piss them off and edits her videos to include that portion as much as possible.

• Haha 2
On 5/29/2024 at 6:51 PM, Blackout Britney said:

It’s absolutely awful. However If she’s shopping at Shein atleast buy the ones that look classy and expensive. 

With all due respect to her and her right to dress however tf she wants,her taste is awful. I doubt brands matter. Some people can make a 10 dollar dress look fantastic. I think with Brit, it happens exactly the opposite.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.