New Instagram videos: Britney and her brother Bryan Spears go to a spa in Las Vegas together

I really hope that Bryan was also abused by their dad and just severely messed up and tried his best (at least sorta) and does care about her now 🙏

That one interview he gave was insulting in some ways but at least he also did publicly acknowledge that Britney had always hated the conservatorship 

Whatever the hell is happening, I hope he has her best interest at heart.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

Can she ever just act normal. You don’t scream and film people in a spa. So embarrassing. I seriously wonder if they make everyone sign an nda when she goes anywhere because god knows what else she does if this is what she posts 

The woman clearly has issues. I’m the first to point out here inconsistencies and questionable behavior, but she was having fun and excited. It’s nice to see her doing normal things. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Did you notice when Brit was shouting out balls the spa worker came over and started talking in a lower tone and Brit was like 5 times louder than her lol

yes i had second hand embarrassment.

but also I love Britney and I think she’s just highly excited and acting like a child because of this, she’s clearly overly excited and wanted to share.

im being a little bit of a hater but I guess do you Britney you’re the queen of everything.

but that was weird, not to mention she’s hanging out with Bryan 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

The woman clearly has issues. I’m the first to point out here inconsistencies and questionable behavior, but she was having fun and excited. It’s nice to see her doing normal things. 

Yeah it’s not like no one else in the general public is eccentric or a little annoying 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.