Billie Eilish's 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT' debuts at #2 on Billboard Hot 200 (Taylor Swift remains #1)

7 hours ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

It has sold 140k in its second week. TTPD is still on number one with 180k. It’s a good album even tho Pitchfork only gave it a 6.8. I think it’s her best in terms of production. I love Birds of a Feather. Billie said multiple times she doesn’t care about charts and numbers herself. Everything about this release is worth celebrating. Stan culture is toxic.  

Exactly this

this furum can be so vile

quite funny to see 

if it was Britney releasing variants and blocking artists everyone would be drooling at the mouths

Congrats Taylor and billie 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

People are so pressed over Taylor it's hilarious, she will continue breaking records and having hits.

Taylor Swift – Upwards

Continue breaking records with 30+ song albums, 100+ versions with exclusives, free media coverage 24/7 and an unemployed fanbase subsidizing their obsession with mommy and daddy’s credit cards or government benefits. Embarrassing home girl could never break Oops! Record until she released her behemoth albums with a million versions. Britney did that with one version and no gimmicks, bundles, surprise releases, exclusives with Polaroids, magazines etc. I’m sorry you Stan such a bland person 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

Exactly this

this furum can be so vile

quite funny to see 

if it was Britney releasing variants and blocking artists everyone would be drooling at the mouths

Congrats Taylor and billie 

Yet she never did. Britney never resorted to releasing exclusive CDs with different Polaroids in each, magazine and concert ticket bundles, different variants and yet still managed to outsell in pure sells. I’m proud to say Britney’s sales are organic. No one nowadays has that privilege. Taylor would barely crack 500K if it weren’t for all her gimmicks. Why is it that before Kanye made her famous she wasn’t selling a million first week? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

6 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Yet she never did. Britney never resorted to releasing exclusive CDs with different Polaroids in each, magazine and concert ticket bundles, different variants and yet still managed to outsell in pure sells. I’m proud to say Britney’s sales are organic. No one nowadays has that privilege. Taylor would barely crack 500K if it weren’t for all her gimmicks. Why is it that before Kanye made her famous she wasn’t selling a million first week? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

How very embarrassing for ya 😭😭

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Gewakefie said:

How very embarrassing for ya 😭😭

Not in the nearest. I’m embarrassed for you and your Swiftie shrine in your room (it’s ok we all know you have one). Enjoy screaming Taylor’s name in your mirror every morning and listening to your Crrroooooyyyoooooooouuueellllll sssssuuuaaaaammmmmaaaaaaa :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, AII said:

yes it does.

Not really, quality over quantity. She can re-record and release all her albums with different songs all she wants but that doesn’t make her the best 

2 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Kanye had 3 #1 albums to Taylor’s 1 please STFU bootlicker

@princessmimi I presumed this warrants a warning for personal offence as I always get

you on the other hand take a look in the mirror and stop being a troll it won’t make dua sell anymore copies unfortunately ***

2 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Not in the nearest. I’m embarrassed for you and your Swiftie shrine in your room (it’s ok we all know you have one). Enjoy screaming Taylor’s name in your mirror every morning and listening to your Crrroooooyyyoooooooouuueellllll sssssuuuaaaaammmmmaaaaaaa :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I dont have a shrine luv I don’t buy records Nanight maybe get some extra sleep tonight dallyn might dream up some more copies for dua xx

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.