Austin Mahone on Instagram

I actually really liked The Secret. I think the GP were at the end of of the Bieber obsession. He came too late. Funny story my sister was working at a wings place and he would come in all the time.  He apparently was super rude whenever he went in. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Propagandalf said:

Just regular. In *every* aspect. Not bad, however not exceptional either. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Look there:

2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

He used to have so much potential. He was hot and fit. Now he has a dad bod, looks frumpy and tired in the face…all by the age of 28. I hope he made a lot on OF cuz I don’t see his music going anywhere now. 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

He used to have so much potential. He was hot and fit. Now he has a dad bod, looks frumpy and tired in the face…all by the age of 28. I hope he made a lot on OF cuz I don’t see his music going anywhere now. 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Damn :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, SrtaDeborah said:

I dont who that is, but too much clothes!!!! :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

He was a Justin Bieber clone back in the early 2010s but he never had the successful career Justin had.

I know who he is cause my sister was obsessed with him lol

This is just sad. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:
Nothing wrong with being a OF model it’s just how his career tanked in every single aspect. 
Considering he was one of the biggest “Justin Bieber Dupes” back in the days and collaborated with so many big names. 
I don’t understand how he can’t even become a big influencer like Noah Beck or Bryce Hall..

I bet he’s not even top 1% on OF..

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.