Britney posts video on Instagram: All my jewelry was stolen

Sam is at Cannes please let him have his day Britney. It’s not always about u.

Please gather up the jewels and necklaces you’ve placed aside so u could take this short video and place them back in those boxes Thank you and please try to get some sleep tonight and eat something healthy thank u

• Haha 3
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

i dont even have the energy to understand how this would happen when it's not rocket science to keep your valuables in a secure box, even when you have people you trust in your multimillion dollar home :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

locks on doors are meant to keep honest people out, you can apply this with any other sort of "lock"...  :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:
can't even blame this on trauma.  this is just negligence because she trusts far too easy.  
if this is a troll post, then I REALLY have 0 respect for the lying.  but if this is real, why the **** don't you have camaras in your entire house?  trauma or no trauma, ****, especially with trauma i'd make sure no one is getting into my house without my permission.   and didn't soliz have to pay his babymommas??  guy probably pawned off her ****.  :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

just what in the **** bro :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Stop judging her . You can blame trauma . You can blame a lot of it on that factor. She was stripped of her rights . Forced meds. Maybe she was over the cameras. Team con already did all that . Britney was handled by others. They controlled everything. I doubt I would care about jewelry when everyone is trying to play her . Not one true friend. Her fans are gross as well . Let her be . This woman trusts the wrong people . It’s always about money . Allow her to heal and shut up .  I hope some things turn up . Yet calling the police is a trigger. I am just happy we still have her around .  This poor woman has been gaslit , abused and bullied . Hollywood and her level of fame is something I wish on nobody. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Sam is at Cannes please let him have his day Britney. It’s not always about u.

Please gather up the jewels and necklaces you’ve placed aside so u could take this short video and place them back in those boxes Thank you and please try to get some sleep tonight and eat something healthy thank u

What ? I doubt she knows or cares about Sam or what he is up too . Go away .

stop treating britney like she's dumb

she's a millionaire, if she hasn't learnt how to keep her own stuff safe, it's because she was pampered all these years 

sadly these are the type of things we all need to live through to learn 

she'll get new stuff, and she'll eventually learn how to keep her things safe

it's not our job to judge her or fix her life, she's learning things most adults know because she never had to them for herself before 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Steve W said:

What ? I doubt she knows or cares about Sam or what he is up too . Go away .

Not you actually believing literally everything Britney posts. That’s really sad if u do. She is very childlike and reactionary not everything she says is 100% true. Go away ok um bury yourself???

11 minutes ago, Richie said:

stop treating britney like she's dumb

she's a millionaire, if she hasn't learnt how to keep her own stuff safe, it's because she was pampered all these years 

sadly these are the type of things we all need to live through to learn 

she'll get new stuff, and she'll eventually learn how to keep her things safe

it's not our job to judge her or fix her life, she's learning things most adults know because she never had to them for herself before 

Learning? Britney is 42, not 11, for God's sake. How long will you continue to infantilize this woman? Britney has been rich since she was 18. At 40, she should know more than anyone how to keep valuables safe. If she was stolen from her own house, it's because she lets anyone in and because her jewelry is within everyone's reach.

• Love 3
Posted (edited)

It was me! It was me, Britney! I did it! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I did it so you would finally leave California :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Please forgive me!

Anyway....

I am sure all the missing jewels, clothes, and memorabilia are in that storehouse where Colon Spears lives in Louisiana. And I do believe, that Lynne Spears has been selling, for years, the clothes and stuff Britney dropped at Serenity decades ago. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Edited by SrtaDeborah
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Stop judging her . You can blame trauma . You can blame a lot of it on that factor. She was stripped of her rights . Forced meds. Maybe she was over the cameras. Team con already did all that . Britney was handled by others. They controlled everything. I doubt I would care about jewelry when everyone is trying to play her . Not one true friend. Her fans are gross as well . Let her be . This woman trusts the wrong people . It’s always about money . Allow her to heal and shut up .  I hope some things turn up . Yet calling the police is a trigger. I am just happy we still have her around .  This poor woman has been gaslit , abused and bullied . Hollywood and her level of fame is something I wish on nobody. 

Heal?

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Not you actually believing literally everything Britney posts. That’s really sad if u do. She is very childlike and reactionary not everything she says is 100% true. Go away ok um bury yourself???

Are you wishing someone to bury themselves? that is not very nice. Weren't you complaining, a few days ago, about people bullying you and using profanities against you and your beloved Sam???? 

You are a hypocrite and a joke lol

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Never states that ..be well .  Bury yourself? Really ?  .. you are such a gift . 

Edited by Steve W
35 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Learning? Britney is 42, not 11, for God's sake. How long will you continue to infantilize this woman? Britney has been rich since she was 18. At 40, she should know more than anyone how to keep valuables safe. If she was stolen from her own house, it's because she lets anyone in and because her jewelry is within everyone's reach.

she is 42 but she's been treated like she's 11 for 13 years. So of course she didn't quite learn how to take care of her own things 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steve W said:

bro what are you saying 

36 minutes ago, SrtaDeborah said:

It was me! It was me, Britney! I did it! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I did it so you would finally leave California :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I am sure all the missing jewels, clothes, and memorabilia are in that storehouse where Colon Spears lives in Louisiana. And I do believe, that Lynne Spears has been selling, for years, the clothes and stuff Britney dropped at Serenity decades ago. :typing_keyboard_computer:

I agree with this.

10 minutes ago, Richie said:

she is 42 but she's been treated like she's 11 for 13 years. So of course she didn't quite learn how to take care of her own things 

so shes a smart and mindful woman according to plenty of users but now we can make it out as she's regressed however many years to the point where common sense such as keeping valuables safe is hard for her to understand because of trauma :jackk_alien:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Nina Dobrev said:

so shes a smart and mindful woman according to plenty of users but now we can make it out as she's regressed however many years to the point where common sense such as keeping valuables safe is hard for her to understand because of trauma :jackk_alien:

I know it’s the excuses for me lol. By 18-21 people know to take care of their valuables. If Brit was woman enough to have s3x and get married and have kids she surely knew how to keep her jewelry safe! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.