Britney: This was yesterday and I’m not lying…

1 hour ago, 4darkchildney said:

If her 40 million followers arent the target audience for her cryptic insta posts, then maybe she shouldnt post those messages on instagram. It only makes people think she's completely lost it. 

I don’t really think she cares much what people think of her at this point. At least not in terms of her IG. But she’s also under the impression that she portrays herself as having a perfect life on IG. So she must not think too much of it all.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I don’t really think she cares much what people think of her at this point. At least not in terms of her IG. But she’s also under the impression that she portrays herself as having a perfect life on IG. So she must not think too much of it all.

I really wanted to believe she doesn't  care, but...

If Britney didn't care she wouldn’t give a damn to what people and tabloids are saying.

She wouldn’t deny the dr**s rumors and the hotel "incident" many times. She seems to care a lot actually...

But she seems very alienated, clueless about the public perception.

She probably really thinks people likes her content and don't see a problem with it. The fact alone she believes her instagram shows a perfect life... I don't think she is joking.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

If her 40 million followers arent the target audience for her cryptic insta posts, then maybe she shouldnt post those messages on instagram. It only makes people think she's completely lost it. 

She thinks her captions will make her parents angry... it just makes her look bad. I bet they’re glad Britney is exposing herself too much, contradicting herself, showing no maturity, among other things.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 4
On 5/26/2024 at 9:28 AM, 4darkchildney said:

She can enjoy her freedom babes...

i guess she displays the attitude that she does not care what ppl think

its not like she is under dangerous attacks because of her instagram posts.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.