Britney posts a video with her beautiful 2001 smile and the song 'Espresso' on Instagram 🌷🌷🌷

She didn’t host a title she was literally a co host with cool j. Now I’m here for Sabrina benign the next Britney except Sabrina’s career started lame then she had her third or whatever number album that was and is amazing people slept on nonsense. I love Sabrina ! 

So good to see her acknowledge her own beautiful smile. 

And yeh I know it is ridiculous, but the thought of her ghostwriting the song and doing a collab just gave me butterflies.😄 Her natural angelic voice will fit the song so well imo. Somebody make an AI of the song!😝

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jay 2000 said:

The lyrics are definitely something Britney would write :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

3 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

So good to see her acknowledge her own beautiful smile. 

And yeh I know it is ridiculous, but the thought of her ghostwriting the song and doing a collab just gave me butterflies.😄 Her natural angelic voice will fit the song so well imo. Somebody make an AI of the song!😝

5 hours ago, PolySpears said:

Maybe Britney wrote this song??? Idk she's been ghostwriting hasn't she?

Nonetheless, Espresso is stuck in my head.

Amy Allen  · Julian Bunetta  · Steph Jones. So which one do you think is Britney?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.