Britney Posts Video of Wade Robson In Support Against MJ: "I don't like alcohol and I don't use dr**s"

1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

What bad example she chose.

A picture with Paul would be better than reposting a Wade video.

Yeah but when she cheated on Justin with Wade and her history with him she’s probably feeling less alone knowing someone she was once close with was allegedly traumatized by Michael Jackson!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah but when she cheated on Justin with Wade and her history with him she’s probably feeling less alone knowing someone she was once close with was allegedly traumatized by Michael Jackson!

It's a very tricky situation. No one knows exactly what happened,  we have docs with way different perspectives. I just don't think Britney should be involved in this and her posting any video of Wade, specially he sharing something about trauma... not good if she likes and respects MJ.

Anyway, her caption again says a lot of things that... hmm. She claiming one more time how much she hates to drink? K Pop Akward GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's a very tricky situation. No one knows exactly what happened,  we have docs with way different perspectives. I just don't think Britney should be involved in this and her posting any video of Wade, specially he sharing something about trauma... not good if she likes and respects MJ.

Anyway, her caption again says a lot of things that... hmm. She claiming one more time how much she hates to drink? K Pop Akward GIF

Idk this post is actually well written and finally something that feels like it’s from Brit! I doubt she will face backlash.

1 hour ago, britney_stan said:

she hates alcohol? then why she always going on about that she's drinking in some posts... this is why i always get confused and its contradictory. 

It’s hard to believe anything she says, especially after she tried to claim that a body double was used for those unflattering pictures of her looking disheveled outside of the hotel from a few weeks ago.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Idk this post is actually well written and finally something that feels like it’s from Brit! I doubt she will face backlash.

Hopefully.

many MJ fans are burning her alive... sad because i've seen some of his fans supporting her against the media and overall gossip.

The post is better written than most, but it seems more excuses to not ask for conventional help, the therapist bit and the no alcohol story... I was waiting for the I'm single to be the final line. The Face Win GIF by Oxygen

• Love 1

she hates alcohol? then why she always going on about that she's drinking in some posts... this is why i always get confused and its contradictory. 

To sip drinks here and there doesn’t mean you’re an alcoholic enthusiastic, sometimes it happens.

• Like 4

Yep. And one of the next videos we will see a bottle somewhere or her talking about drinking wine for the first time.

I wonder what she consider alcohol... 

Some of her captions are almost cute, but the contradictions ruin everything. It's hard to know what exactly is real from this post.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

This part really hit me, cause she's so spot on. There's no time to dwell on the past and all the trauma cause you know you have to keep going, so you block it out, to forget it, just to have some semblance of peace and be able to carry on. 

You can’t ignore your trauma and heal from it.  That just leads to anxiety and more problems down the road.  

i know she said she has a therapist but I hope she’s seeing them at least every week.  I hope it’s not someone she saw a couple times and claiming them as her therapist 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Side note... Why in the second video is Wade kinda... 

stan-twitter-girl-biting-finger-at-footb

Justin aged like milk and he aged like a fine *** wine... 

stan-twitter-girl-biting-finger-at-footb

He’s definitely good looking but the filter he’s using to smooth his skin out is such a turn off.  Confidence, wrinkles or not, is so **** 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

For months and months now, I try to "explain" to the trolls here how trauma works, how trauma can affect your life, how trauma can break your soul and make you make mistakes because you can't think clearly. Glad she's talking HERSELF about her trauma in her last two posts!

People are so dumb, don't understand anything until it's happen to them... The lack of empathy it's beyond crazy!

Wow... Just wow...

And the trolls dare to say stupid stuff like "she's too negative! she doesn't want to heal!" :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave: It's take alot of bravery to admit this! Alot of common sense to understand that! Britney is f  ucking amazing!!!

It’s nice to see her at least acknowledge it.  I hope she gets to the point where she can face it and work on healing.  One step at a time 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

@DiamondCircus, as I posted in the other thread, the Wade & James clips she posted do not mention MJ, so I'm not sure Britney is now of the belief MJ is/was guilty. Her entire caption is about her own trauma during the c-ship and trauma in general, nothing about MJ in general. Britney may not even be aware of those accusations by Wade & James, so the title is misleading... Just like back then in 2013 when a gossip mag in Quebec accused Britney of homophobia and being anti-gay marriage just because she tweeted that her favourite author is Max Lucado, an evangelical author, who is reportedly anti-gay marriage.

Britney is not always aware of those associations people make. This is why she posted that quote from Rodney Dangerfield ("I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people.") and made that comment on Xtina's dancers, not realizing how much it would upset some fans and followers. Britney never stopped supporting MJ over the years, even after LN. She never cancelled him and she danced to his music during her dance videos in recent years. I'll need more words from her to know for sure she believes MJ was guilty of such crimes.

@Emil87, MJ fans are only as "rabid" as Britney fans are. You remember when Britney was falsely accused of ***ual harrassment by that bodyguard, Fernando Flores? He made all sorts of defaming allegations; TeamCon reportedly did not allow Britney to testify, and in the end, there was a settlement. Does it mean Britney is guilty? As much as I support actual victims, I do not believe MJ's accusers, he was never proven guilty during his lifetime, and falsely accused individuals are also victims.

Edited by Arckangel
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, britney_stan said:

Yeah we’ve seen her booze it up many times and a lot of people were bullied for calling that out although she seems to finally acknowledge that alcohol and other substances are a form of not dealing with your trauma.  

maybe she’s committing to be sober? That would be great for her recovery 

1 hour ago, nowimstronger said:

It’s hard to believe anything she says, especially after she tried to claim that a body double was used for those unflattering pictures of her looking disheveled outside of the hotel from a few weeks ago.

She definitely has a recorded history of not being honest but hopefully this time it’s true.  

11 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

MJ fans are only as "rabid" as Britney fans are. You remember when Britney was falsely accused of ***ual harrassment by that bodyguard, Fernando Flores? He made all sorts of defaming allegations, TeamCon reportedly did not allow Britney to testify, and in the end, there was a settlement. Does it mean Britney is guilty? As much as I support actual victims, I do not believe MJ's accusers, he was never proven guilty during his lifetime, and falsely accused individuals are also victims.

Hey listen, you have every right to believe he was innocent. With that said, I have every right to believe he was guilty. What kind of 50 yo creep chooses to sleep with children in his bed? Only little boys at that??? It’s a damn shame because his music was superb, but I won’t have blinders on at this point. In my opinion, he was a disgusting predator who used his power and fame to exploit and forever traumatize his victims. And I can’t look past that.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.