Britney: Me talking to my family after the Conservatorship

5 hours ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

There is no visual evidence because conservatorship abuse didn't happen. That's what we've learned. All of this time in court, millions of dollars and countless instagram posts later, what we've learned is that NOTHING HAPPENED. 

She's going to wind up hurting herself or someone else. And then what? Are we still going to blame it on her rotten family? 

Conservatorship abuse did happen and former FBI agent Sherine Ebadi did extensive research and verification in her 2022 declaration. She interviewed countless people that worked with Britney that corroborated Britney's version of events and the emotional and financial abuse she went through.

As for you saying she has psychosis? Well how come any time we have heard her speak whether it be her 2021 testimony, her 2022 voice notes or her 2024 makeup tips video she sounds coherent and fully with it? The only "proof" team con has that she's wilding out is her social media, which isn't a fair assessment of anybody's mental health.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

What are you going to do when she kills someone? Or herself? Have you thought of that yet?

No, I'm on this forum because this toxic standom has gone too far. If this were ANYONE you know, you'd have to be heartless to not care about what's happening to her. And how there is nobody to help her now. 

U r either one of the or a friend of spears/federline or just straight up lying.

There are football players and rappers who beat the s h it out of their girlfriends (recent example Diddy) and they are all walking free. Another example (bill cosby). Actual dangerous motherf.uckers.

Where is that legal system that is so reliable, according to you, to lock them up? They r way more psychotic and could actually (and some, rumor has it) killed someone. 

If Britney was really so crazy, she should have been retired in 2008 and living off the money she already made or disability checks. 

It is, in fact, an abuse to put a mentally ill person to work against their will for so long. It is also an abuse to lie about somebody's mental health in order to force them to work against their will. So which one is it?

She also ended up with less money then she initially had before the con, and all that after working for over a decade. They clearly robbed her. And donated a lot to that church that lou runs.  Which is just theft that is hard to prove cuz it is a "donation to church". 

U r wrong that kids not speaking to their parents doesnt happen for no good reason. I already mentioned it in another thread. It actually happens quite often for many different reasons.

Kevin federline didnt get a RO against Britney. He got it against jamie spears. There is a reason for it. 

U r simply an idiot. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Love 7
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, justhanging said:

Conservatorship abuse did happen and former FBI agent Sherine Ebadi did extensive research and verification in her 2022 declaration. She interviewed countless people that worked with Britney that corroborated Britney's version of events and the emotional and financial abuse she went through.

And I agree but nothing was proved to punish anyone involved with the c-ship. That's the issue.

We shouldn't expect jail time, but the way Britney defense settled everything... it was a terrible look for Britney. Now tabloids like TMZ can say she paid Jamie because we can’t know of what the settlement was about.

It didn't go to the end, it didn't prove Jamie and the c-ship were abusive.  Nothing happened. 

And it was obvious nothing would happen. Britney case was done the moment she did her testimony... everything after that was an operation to end FreeBritney, save the c-ship system, shut mouths out there and promote certain people and narratives.

It worked wonderfully.

Edited by Dark Willow
6 hours ago, humstarr said:

U r either one of the or a friend of spears/federline or just straight up lying.

There are football players and rappers who beat the s h it out of their girlfriends (recent example Diddy) and they are all walking free. Another example (bill cosby). Actual dangerous motherf.uckers.

Where is that legal system that is so reliable, according to you, to lock them up? They r way more psychotic and could actually (and some, rumor has it) killed someone. 

If Britney was really so crazy, she should have been retired in 2008 and living off the money she already made or disability checks. 

It is, in fact, an abuse to put a mentally ill person to work against their will for so long. It is also an abuse to lie about somebody's mental health in order to force them to work against their will. So which one is it?

She also ended up with less money then she initially had before the con, and all that after working for over a decade. They clearly robbed her. And donated a lot to that church that lou runs.  Which is just theft that is hard to prove cuz it is a "donation to church". 

U r wrong that kids not speaking to their parents doesnt happen for no good reason. I already mentioned it in another thread. It actually happens quite often for many different reasons.

Kevin federline didnt get a RO against Britney. He got it against jamie spears. There is a reason for it. 

U r simply an idiot. 

It's just some bored loser trying to bunch up some panties. They clearly haven't got a brain in their head. They really should be shut up, but it's also their Prerogative to be a douche. I also imagine they're lonely. And probably bald. 

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Also there are PLENTY of photos of Britney with coffee in her hand during the conservatorship….just sayin 😂 

"PLENTY OF PHOTOS OF BRITNEY WITH COFFEE!" 13 YEARS IS LIKE 4800 DAYS! So what do you mean by plenty photos on 4800 DAYS??? Plenty in my opinion would be at least 4500 pics, do we have them??? I don't think so. I think we are closer to 20 pics than 4500... So can you trolls please stop saying b.s. all the time and then TRY to called out Britney yourself for saying "b.s." ???

PLENTY... Lol. You guys loooooooooooooooove to make her looks like a big liar don't you? What next? The conservatorship was a good thing and the money they stole from her was not a big deal?

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

What are you going to do when she kills someone? Or herself? Have you thought of that yet?

No, I'm on this forum because this toxic standom has gone too far. If this were ANYONE you know, you'd have to be heartless to not care about what's happening to her. And how there is nobody to help her now. 

I’m not interested in name calling or ignoring what you’re actually saying, I actually would like to have an adult conversation with you.

I get what you’re saying about Britney perhaps not being well, and not accepting help she needs. That’s something a lot of people do also think, both the public and fans.

But what on earth makes you say that about her killing someone? Thats a pretty strong statement to make, do you mean accidentally? I’m interested in why you’re thinking along these lines? 

12 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Also there are PLENTY of photos of Britney with coffee in her hand during the conservatorship….just sayin 😂 

I had thought this too, there are definitely a lot of photos of her with coffee-type cups in her hand and drinking from them etc. But they could have been decaf or frappes? Not everything from a coffee shop is coffee! 

What would the reason be why they wouldn’t let her have coffee, like is there a legitimate reason why it could be harmful to a person? Or just control? 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I had thought this too, there are definitely a lot of photos of her with coffee-type cups in her hand and drinking from them etc. But they could have been decaf or frappes? Not everything from a coffee shop is coffee! 

What would the reason be why they wouldn’t let her have coffee, like is there a legitimate reason why it could be harmful to a person? Or just control? 

Caffeine apparently reduces the effectiveness of lithium.

PUBMED.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Excessive coffee consumption may exacerbate the therapeutic course of bipolar disorder through its effects on the mechanisms underlying bipolar disorder itself, as well as by affecting the...

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Caffeine apparently reduces the effectiveness of lithium.

PUBMED.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Excessive coffee consumption may exacerbate the therapeutic course of bipolar disorder through its effects on the mechanisms underlying bipolar disorder itself, as well as by affecting the...

Ah ok yes that makes sense. 

13 hours ago, justhanging said:

As for you saying she has psychosis? Well how come any time we have heard her speak whether it be her 2021 testimony, her 2022 voice notes or her 2024 makeup tips video she sounds coherent and fully with it? The only "proof" team con has that she's wilding out is her social media, which isn't a fair assessment of anybody's mental health.

That has been a handful of times we have heard her speak in a comprehensible manner. The testimony was largely scripted and while she was probably still complying with some treatment. These things can be episodic - you can be able to have a seemingly normal conversation with someone one day, the next they are rambling about things that aren't real, accuse you of mistreating them and calling them names out of nowhere - I have seen that in a few real life cases.

Britney went from being able to comport herself reasonably well publicly during the conservatorship which is supposed to be the source of her trauma, to what we see now which just has the majority of people baffled and thinking she is unstable. This is what has occurred since she has been in charge of her own life.

A real interview may go some way to dispelling.the doubts over her condition but all we have is a series of email questions a magazine gave her and her manager could have helped her answer. That's all it seems we will get going forward.

And there have been times with her captions that the thoughts do not seem to have a basis in reality. The very recent posts about time travel and parallel universes for example. All I can compare it to is people I have spoken to who had some serious disorders (it's very common for these people to also have a traumatic background, as the risk factors can be both genetic and environmental).

Some of my favorite artists of all time have suffered from these disorders and that takes nothing away from them as artists. It's not a far fetch at all to me that Britney is going through similar issues. There is hope in that it can be treated, rather than thinking she has to continue the way she is now. She may never have a full return to a pop career as it once was but that's okay. She can still be doing better for herself than she is now.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

Dude, just use GOOGLE. The battle is over. She had the best lawyers in the business, the good will of the public, and a judge still ruled that all financial aspects of the conservatorship were above the board, every dollar and cent. Everything that happened within the conservatorship was above the board. Nobody is going to jail. Lithium is prescribed to people who need lithium. Maybe, just maybe, Britney Spears needs a lot of help. Help that we're not fully aware of because we don't have her medical records.

I am not arguing that her family is terrible. I don't like them. In fact, I hate how their own interests have put this woman in a position that now nobody can help her. But I do 100% regret freeing her from the conservatorship and think we will have a reckoning as a fanbase in the not so distant future.

Also without naming names, I actually do know people who work for her. And she has been described, very lovingly, as psychotic and sad. Pretending that she doesn't need serious help will not erase the fact that she needs serious help.

Her children refuse to see her. Even if you think they're spoiled brats, children do not cut a parent out without a damn good reason.

What you are writing is very concerning on so many levels. 

I think this fanbase wants to see her strive and do well and I dont think anyone is blind to some sort of struggles.

But as you said, we dont have her medical records. And as far as lithium goes - sometimes it isnt prescribed wisely and the side effects are brutal sometimes. I know that first hand.

And I stand by that Britney should not be in a c-ship. There are many other ways to learn to live with for example bipolar disorder. You accept it, learn about it, have a plan for it and turn yourself in if necessary.

Abuse is when a person is treated like a race horse, forced to tour the world and make millions of dollars for people who dont allow you to have cash and buy candles.

I hope your friends that work with Britney (if true) support her and have knowledge about mental health. She has been through enough trauma and leaks from people who work with her have no right to leak information just for it to be put on a public platform or awful articles written by TMZ who keep calling this woman "crazy".

Edited by PrincessAkwa
22 hours ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

She cannot get help on her own because she is in a state of psychosis. I don't know how many times that needs to hit you over the head. 

Oh yes she can, depending on what kind it is. If she knows about early signs, for example see and hear things that noone else hears and see, she can ask for help and be on antipsychotics for a short while, maybe just a few days in some cases, and your good to go.

Its very often about knowledge and resources. Britney has access to both. But again -we dont know that much about her mental health and we have not access to her medical records. I prefer to wait and listen to what she feels comfortable sharing. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.