Britney Bares Her Booty On Instagram

I was walking in the street and as I was waiting for the light to turn green to go across the street I checked my phone and opened Instagram....... :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

There was a lot of people around me ! 

In my head I was thinking : " That bltch really wants to me to unfollow her !!!" :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 5

I’m already used to these posts, but she should stop complaining about negative attention when she’s obviously loving it. 

As for the butt injections talk…MEH. Keep it natural. She doesn’t look plastic and her natural face makes her look much younger. And since SHE brought it up, I wonder if she had a b00b job recently.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

So dumb! If she was really an AW... She wouldn't declined THE MET GALA twice and a collab with Beyoncé! Who's on earth is gonna say no to Beyoncé? ABSOLUTELY NOBODY ESPECIALLY NOT AN AW!!!

You guys are making big deal about being naked! But for some people, being naked has nothing to do with a s *exual thing! It's just being free!!! And it's most amazing feeling ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rihanna, Kim K, Cardi are living through their b *uttholes! The news don't say nasty things about them day and night! THE NEWS ABOUT BRITNEY IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE TMZ AND SOME OTHER ARE PAID BY TEAM CON! That's it! In any worlds Britney deserves the horrible bullying from the media!!!

feeling ok?

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, MartinH said:

feeling ok?

Better than you in your life pretty sure! I'm in total peace! While you can't even answer to a question... Since you have nothing else to say than the basic and so easy "ARE YOU OK?"... Brain full of farts!

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Better than you in your life pretty sure! I'm in total peace! While you can't even answer to a question... Since you have nothing else to say than the basic and so easy "ARE YOU OK?"... Brain full of farts!

U did not ask me any question, sillyyy :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

3 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Cardi B, Nicki and alot of other girls in this industry show their **** and butts all the time! Are you also thinking they showing to the world they got it together? Or it's only the case when it comes to Britney?

I'm just quoting her.

3 minutes ago, Buff said:

So why is it okay when other celebs strip down naked but not for her? Especially that dude at the Oscar’s? 

Because many of Britney's male fans aren't trying to see melons and kitty, they care more about Scam and K Flops bulges and any male artist with their shirts off and stuff hanging out. 

Britney has a beautiful body, so the girlies running for the heals when it comes to the female body.

19 hours ago, car said:

Plz don’t get injections Britney. You always had a booty 

She can do whatever she wants. It's her body. We freed her. If she wants injections, I say do it ! It's your choice Britney! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

1 hour ago, Buff said:

So why is it okay when other celebs strip down naked but not for her? Especially that dude at the Oscar’s? 

Because it adds to the already long list of cringe activity she's displayed ❤️❤️ but we freed her. So she can be as cringe as she likes. We love you Britney! Be you!

• Love 1

At least do this on onlyfans if you are going to constantly flash your behind to children. There are children on these apps? Is this even legal. Britney go on onlyfans or ****hub is this is your main producing gig now. Producing images and videos of your body is fine but if you’re going to strip just do it on a different app

she literally can’t be stopped she will not stop stripping

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block