Britney in new video: So as some people know my mom does face care

This is better from her. Maybe she is finally getting the memo that her IG lately isn't creating the best impression, and this makes her a mich easier target for bloggers and tabloids. I don't expect to hear everything from her about what is happening in her life. But it is reassuring just to have her speaking directly to the camera in a calm and unaffected tone for a few minutes, and look reasonably put together.

Do I think this is a sign of things moving forward or a turnaround? Not real confident. But maybe I am turning into an old grump...

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

The voice is why I don't think she's doing any music recordings at this time, people also blame TMZ for the reports of Britney not taking care of herself, but it's been Britney that's told us a few times she hasn't been taking care of herself in her own IG captions.

Last time we heard Brit try and sing it wasn't so good as she'd say on the x factor. 

I just don't understand how her voice sounded the same for a long time up until after the 2019 mental hospital stay,

I noticed after that, that that's when her voice went from southern and girly to this type of voice.

5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I just don't understand how her voice sounded the same for a long time up until after the 2019 mental hospital stay,

I noticed after that, that that's when her voice went from southern and girly to this type of voice.

Yeah, her voice sounds like this for years now. I think she still "force" a voice, maybe it's damaged but it doesn't sound natural. She can't do the baby voice anymore

Only smoking wouldn’t do this with her voice. Definitely odd.

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, her voice sounds like this for years now. I think she still "force" a voice, maybe it's damaged but it doesn't sound natural. She can't do the baby voice anymore

Only smoking wouldn’t do this with her voice. Definitely odd.

Yeah her voice has changed many times throughout her career/life.

I still remember the 2011 Good Morning America commercial where she has a husky deep voice.

I wonder why she sounded like that in the commercial.

4 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

So we turned back to the answers of the questions nobody asked era.  
what’s next? Her favorite Disney princess?

Interesting. I remember the videos, usually it happened when fans started with the "where is Britney". She genuinely acted like fans asked the questions.

Very Interesting comparison, because the pattern really reminds the questions videos. 

3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah her voice has changed many times throughout her career/life.

I still remember the 2011 Good Morning America commercial where she has a husky deep voice.

Some fans think the meds were the cause for that voice... I don't think Britney is taking any medication right now. 

Hard to know, one of the many Britney mysteries.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Crayboy said:

I'm happy she found products that work for her 😭

What happened to her voice though?

Smoking and getting old lol

When she was younger she used to sound like this when she had a cold

Edited by peacht
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BlackoutBaby said:

This is better from her. Maybe she is finally getting the memo that her IG lately isn't creating the best impression, and this makes her a mich easier target for bloggers and tabloids. I don't expect to hear everything from her about what is happening in her life. But it is reassuring just to have her speaking directly to the camera in a calm and unaffected tone for a few minutes, and look reasonably put together.

Do I think this is a sign of things moving forward or a turnaround? Not real confident. But maybe I am turning into an old grump...

Thing is… When has Britney not sounded coherent when talking…

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Some psych dr**s can cause a deepening of the voice, especially in women. My friend was prescribed what she was told was an anti-seizure medication, but it was actually a repurposed psychiatric dr*g. Not only did it not help her epilepsy, it caused her voice to sound deeper than mine. It was creepy and she told the doctor she didn't want to be on them anymore. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Some psych dr**s can cause a deepening of the voice, especially in women. My friend was prescribed what she was told was an anti-seizure medication, but it was actually a repurposed psychiatric dr*g. Not only did it not help her epilepsy, it caused her voice to sound deeper than mine. It was creepy and she told the doctor she didn't want to be on them anymore. 

Oh wow that’s insane.

Idk that psyche meds can do that.

I wonder if it has an effect on Men’s voices if they take the same meds as those women who’s voice change.

Just now, princessmimi said:

I wonder if it has an effect on Men’s voices if they take the same meds as those women who’s voice change.

Good question - that I don't know. But it sure was startling for my friend and me. Thankfully it wasn't permanent as it went away when she stopped the dr**s. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.