Britney in new video: So as some people know my mom does face care

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

Are you looking for some tips Hamelia? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

What are your skin concerns?

Dark spots.

Eye bags.

Most definitely wrinkles.

Anything else?

You’ll be an older person one day, sweetie.

Unless…

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Try to be kind.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Thats what I was wondering.

Why does it sound like that?

The voice is why I don't think she's doing any music recordings at this time, people also blame TMZ for the reports of Britney not taking care of herself, but it's been Britney that's told us a few times she hasn't been taking care of herself in her own IG captions.

Last time we heard Brit try and sing it wasn't so good as she'd say on the x factor. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Love this video, she would make a brilliant ASMR-tist or beauty/makeup vlogger. I would run to subscribe! 

What do I Google to get that red light thing, does anyone know? 

Somebody posted it in the page before this one. Also Britney’s vault on IG has it in their stories. I bought it! I’m in my late 40s so I need it!! 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The voice is why I don't think she's doing any music recordings at this time, people also blame TMZ for the reports of Britney not taking care of herself, but it's been Britney that's told us a few times she hasn't been taking care of herself in her own IG captions.

Last time we heard Brit try and sing it wasn't so good as she'd say on the x factor. 

Does it really matter if she's still making music or not? Last we checked, she's rolling in millions without even needing to release new tracks, unlike Xtinct who has to resort to desperate and cringeworthy ads to stay relevant. #JustEatOzempic
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Not to sound ignorant but what do rollers do for your face?

Is it an anti aging tool for wrinkles?

Yes, it’s an anti aging tool. I’ve got one but it’s annoying. I literally hate it! :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

And Beyoncé still with a p.edo in bed? :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

1 minute ago, Style. said:

Does it really matter if she's still making music or not? Last we checked, she's rolling in millions without even needing to release new tracks, unlike Xtinct who has to resort to desperate and cringeworthy ads to stay relevant. #JustEatOzempic
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

The hypocrisy, so you'll body shame X Tina without having any access to her medical records or proof of her taking Ozempic.

In addition, you attack Bey when you're a Nicki fan and she had a baby with a registered offender.

YARN | You didn't get the job! | The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie | Video  clips by quotes | 7169ecce | 紗

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

The hypocrisy, so you'll body shame X Tina without having any access to her medical records or proof of her taking Ozempic.

In addition, you attack Bey when you're a Nicki fan and she had a baby with a registered offender.

YARN | You didn't get the job! | The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie | Video  clips by quotes | 7169ecce | 紗

The audacity for you, a Beyoncé fan, to attack Britney knows no bounds. Weren't you the one who ridiculed Britney's voice just a few pages ago, conveniently ignoring her medical history? d&d horror GIF by Hyper RPG

The gaslighting you are doing to downplay Britney Spears while simultaneously praising others for similar reasons it’s not fair. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.