We need to talk about Britney being addicted to illicit dr**s

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 5:37 PM, Cuber said:

On 5/19/2024 at 9:52 PM, Gutterguppy said:

On 5/21/2024 at 5:37 PM, Cuber said:

Guys. There are no toxicological tests accusing the use of cocacola or maryjuanita. There is no photo or video.

She took paparazzi to her house and always attended parties and dubious hotels. How did such a lying narrative get so many shots?

It's always family and friends being the source, nothing more. In my country, people have always called her the worst adjectives. I always wondered how his weight, face, teeth were not characteristic of an addicted  person in 2007. I'm sad about a rumor that has become so big!

X17 did run a story in 2007 about her then assistant buying something shady for her in skid row then returning to the hotel quickly. So ya wrong.

Also the judge in her child custody case called her a frequent and habitual dr*g user. That wasn't just Adderall.

Edited by chizwhiz
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

X17 did run a story in 2007 about her then assistant buying something shady for her in skid row then returning to the hotel quickly. So ya wrong.

Also the judge in her child custody case called her a frequent and habitual dr*g user. That wasn't just Adderall.

Ok, Lynne affiliate. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Sam actually wants to work and be successful. And he can now focus on work that does not include babysitting a manic woman 24/7. Britney is more meant for Paul let’s just say that because:real housewives you're a **** pig GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Is this Scam Ashagari exhale account??????? LMAO :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: 

Because I highly doubt he has any fans but who knows? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Too bad Sam is not talented enough to get a successful career, and too bad his association and marriage with an eternal A-lister didn't benefit or improve his career in any shape or form. Poor Sam, I will also be butt-hurt. Oh well, he can always try some of those Gay4Pay jobs, he looks the part. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, J45x said:

Is this Scam Ashagari exhale account??????? LMAO :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: 

Because I highly doubt he has any fans but who knows? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Too bad Sam is not talented enough to get a successful career, and too bad his association and marriage with an eternal A-lister didn't benefit or improve his career in any shape or form. Poor Sam, I will also be butt-hurt. Oh well, he can always try some of those Gay4Pay jobs, he looks the part. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

The hell is wrong with you. You just suggested banning someone but you can bully another human u don’t know and insult them . Disgusting behavior. Ban yourself. Deluded thing. 

1 minute ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

The hell is wrong with you. You just suggested banning someone but you can bully another human u don’t know and insult them . Disgusting behavior. Ban yourself. Deluded thing. 

Is that all you got? 

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Pathetic.

You can bully Britney all you want but when someone calls you back you start crying. Sad and pathetic.

No wonder you are a Sam fan. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

2 minutes ago, J45x said:

Is that all you got? 

Pathetic.

You can bully Britney all you want but when someone calls you back you start crying. Sad and pathetic.

No wonder you are a Sam fan. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

I don’t insult Britney?!!?!?! Saying someone has done dr**s and partied is not an insult. Saying she has problems with family and kids is not an insult it’s a description. Fool. It’s your point of view because your stuck in 2001 and none of these things should have happened but they did!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A brief summary of this thread for the mods.

It is incredibly easy to make up nonsense that nobody should accept or believe. I will happily send a moderator my passport photo, proof of address, inside leg measurement (if you want :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:) to prove I am who I am, which is a white British guy living close to Peterbourough in England, and not one of these random characters I’ve probably been reported as being.

The only reason I haven’t just left is because I’m adamant that I won’t be chased out by people who deem lies more important than the truth!

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, J45x said:

Is that all you got? 

Pathetic.

And you’re right! Britney seems so much healthier now that she is

25 minutes ago, J45x said:

Wow this comment is actually ***ual harassment. Why don’t you tell your straight coworker to quit his job and do gay ****. Cool HR gonna be right with you.  

2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I mean we do not know for sure but she probably did/does. She has the money and easy access to that stuff

Probably did? Maybe she does? Has the money to do it?

:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Proof, or sftu, sis!

:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

9 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

I don’t insult Britney?!!?!?! Saying someone has done dr**s and partied is not an insult. Saying she has problems with family and kids is not an insult it’s a description. Fool. It’s your point of view because your stuck in 2001 and none of these things should have happened but they did!!

Oh please, you think you are sleek. Anyone can check your profile and read it.

You are constantly bashing her and calling her unwell, a druggie. You are calling someone a dr*g addict without any proof.  If she was really into crack like Whitney, Team Con would already have used that against her and put her in c-ship immediately. You also suggested that she recorded having s** in public in the Sx tape thread, without being present at the Chateau. 

And for someone stranger to Sam and Britney, you seem to be too invested into their relationship and butthurt about what happened.

And you even called Lynne a wonderful mom :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: and suggested in the same thread that  "work projects were completed on time" because of Lynne guidance :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Calling out other member for using profanities when you use it yourself LOL :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

A joke!

So are you Scam? Lynne? or Tri-Star/ Team Con new intern? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:   

Like move on. Both Britney and Sam moved on. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

And you’re right! Britney seems so much healthier now that she is

Wow this comment is actually ***ual harassment. Why don’t you tell your straight coworker to quit his job and do gay ****. Cool HR gonna be right with you.  

She does! She looks amazing in her last IG video. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

The one with the open slit down her breasts where she is flicking her tongue out like a snake and hiking up her dress. -Lovely!

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired::brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired::brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired::brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired::brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: yeah this is getting boring good night Lynne Troll! 

Edited by J45x
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

I don't know what X17 is, probably another RAG.

During the custody case, Britney had a court monitor when the kids visited. The court monitor confirmed in writing that there were no dr**s in the house. Confirmed that Britney took no dr**s. 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Não sei o que é o X17, provavelmente outro RAG.

Durante o caso de custódia, Britney teve um monitor judicial quando as crianças a visitaram. O monitor do tribunal confirmou por escrito que não havia drogas em casa. Confirmado que Britney não usou drogas. 

As I said: Always friends or “someone told me”. Never actifiable or flagrant evidence that is in fact accurate.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I don't know what X17 is, probably another RAG.

During the custody case, Britney had a court monitor when the kids visited. The court monitor confirmed in writing that there were no dr**s in the house. Confirmed that Britney took no dr**s. 

X17 was a paparazzi agency much like Tmz. They caught Britney's assistant buying d***s in 07. During the cship the article was scrubbed online but Google used to show a cache of it

The court judge said at the final custody hearing when Kevin was granted permenant that she was a 'frequent and habitual' dr*g user. Doesn't matter if a monitor said her house was clear, that was not all the evidence.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block