TMZ: Britney needs another conservatorship

Britney Spears is in increasing danger of hurting herself or others, or even worse ... so say numerous people in and around her life, and they are scared for her and believe the only path for long-term survival is another conservatorship.

Multiple sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Britney's mental health has been in a tailspin since the conservatorship ended. They say she often is not taking the meds that stabilize her, and she is drinking and using various dr**s which is especially dangerous, because she has substance abuse problems that sent her to rehab multiple times.

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears is in increasing danger of hurting herself or others, or even worse ... so say numerous people in and around her life, and they are scared for her and believe...

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Their names are Lynne, Jamie and Jamie Lynn Spears. And also resident misogynist, Harvey Levin. 

He has a very punchable face, well they all do actually :britney-f-tmz:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Not them saying the surveillance was needed because they wanted to keep tabs on Britney possibly being in touch with drũg dealers, when from the jump Jamie and his ilk were denying that surveillance ever took place...they really think we're stupid. 

Edit: pulled this screenshot from a twitter account - they're literally making up lies 
GOBMRIVWMAAsq0D?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Let’s say that hypothetically Britney is in fact doing dr**s and abusing alcohol… She wouldn’t need a conservatorship. What she would need is HELP… That’s it. She needs a kind, empathetic therapist that clicks with her. She needs to get rid of all the users/abusers/enablers and start from zero away from every single person from her past.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, super.nova said:

why do we keep posting this? you guys are sicker than TMZ at this point… does no one realizes the power you are giving to these lies? it’s insane!

stop engaging. same with these threads. I have not engaged for months but Jesus ya’ll need to stop.

my god

Some fans do buy into this, I agree. I do like to know what TMZ says and when someone copies their articles onto this forum so I don’t have to give them direct hits. Why? I like knowing what Britney’s family is saying about her. Now we know what their ball game is. And now Britney and Rosengart know what they’re doing, too. We should all be watching this intensely.

If Britney and Rosengart don’t act urgently after seeing that Britney’s family is actively discussing another conservatorship (which you and I know SHE DOES NOT NEED!), they’re really, really ignorant.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block