New Conspiracy Theory: Britney is being forced to make questionable Instagram videos by a man (picture proof)

Well... At least this is going viral and not another one mocking her like usual. 

I noticed she looked very uncomfortable doing the recent videos, forced smiles, looking to the side many times. I don't know if it was the foot pain but she didn't seem to want to be doing the videos.

There is always someone around, probably a bodyguard. 

Her videos gives hostage energy.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Although I think a lot more than what the public knows happens with her, I do not think this is extraordinary. Looks like what she used to do with Sam, asking him to record her. This vould be her boy boy felon

Posted (edited)

it doesnt mean anything. she probably has so many people working for her at her home such as maids, assistants, bodyguards etc. so maybe she asked one of her staff to record the video etc. 

basically, it means nothing. its very normal that there are other people/staff in that house and its normal to catch them in videos , in the backgrounds etc. she is not living in a tiny apartment by herself.

Edited by 3Pney
  • Like 1

I was thinking the same. Something doesn't add up. Why is there at least nobody to tell her that because of this videos people now say that her dad was right. 

I feel like someone encourages her to make these creepy videos. She always looks uncomfortable and not sober. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block