Taylor shills her fans again - 3 “new” versions of latest album being released

8 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

She’s actually a democrat, but thanks for making the most random thing political as well. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Has there ever been a more obnoxious artist? So obsessed with money, status and achievements. Pure greed.

Yeah no I’m talking about the parents. Thanks you’re dismissed 

22 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Chart obsessed, fan shilling “artist” Taylor Swift will be releasing 3 “new” versions of her latest album - each has one demo song on it. That’s on top of the 1003836374 versions of the album already :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Will you be lining her pockets ? 

Cry harder it’s so amusing to see this bahahahaahahhaah

3 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I don’t understand why people get so worked up about this. If people didn’t buy the stuff… she wouldn’t keep doing it… I’m a pretty big Swiftie, and I haven’t bought a single physical copy of the album. I won’t unless I can get all the songs. But I’m mor sitting here mad, all of the songs are available to stream, it’s not like you can’t listen to them if you don’t buy the variants. You don’t have to buy the music at all… every song is available to listen to on YouTube totally. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. But clearly there are enough fans who want to, or she wouldn’t continue to do it.

If Billie is on such a high horse, why does she release her music on physical media at all anymore? No one NEEDS physical media anymore. But obviously she needs their money. Such a hypocrite. 

I’ve been a Britney fan for all my life

im also a swiftie

and im embarrassed to be part of this community especially that Wendy chaperone  and princess something

taylor is winning if Britney was doing this they would be screaming from the rooftops and it’s quite entertaining to see grown *** adults who I’m assuming have jobs talk about successful women like this 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I don’t understand why people get so worked up about this. If people didn’t buy the stuff… she wouldn’t keep doing it… I’m a pretty big Swiftie, and I haven’t bought a single physical copy of the album. I won’t unless I can get all the songs. But I’m mor sitting here mad, all of the songs are available to stream, it’s not like you can’t listen to them if you don’t buy the variants. You don’t have to buy the music at all… every song is available to listen to on YouTube totally. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. But clearly there are enough fans who want to, or she wouldn’t continue to do it.

If Billie is on such a high horse, why does she release her music on physical media at all anymore? No one NEEDS physical media anymore. But obviously she needs their money. Such a hypocrite. 

Is Billie the new iamginary enemy for Swiftie? Because I don't see anyone mention her here.

And it really bizzare to me that I keep seeing people say "you don't have to buy it".
Taylor is such a big endorser for music value and I repected her for that.
But turn out it's just a gimmick for her to butcher her own work and milk it for several times.
It's disgusting.

13 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Do her fans even see that they’re being robbed blindly at this point? They honestly deserve it, tbh.

I think they are too wrapped up in “omg Taylor is the greatest performer of all time” “she can’t do no wrong” Stephen Colbert No GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

They deserve to get their bank accounts drained by this “product.” :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.