Anne Hathaway Schools Kelly Clarkson in Britney Spears Lyrics (Audience sings along)

21 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

She doesn't have the codes 100%, maybe she doesn't understand them or maybe she just doesn't give a f  ***?! I applaud her courage to be that raw and that authentic unlike others! Sometimes I think she shouldn't say some stuff about her peers, because I know how people would react about it but deep down I prefer a person like that than a fake snake!

Most of people only act perfect and nice on social media (we all know that, even if people are really forgetful) but when the cameras are off... They act, say, 100 times worst than for what you guys can sometimes call Britney out!

Britney's case is showing one more time, how sick this society is! People always claim everywhere and everytime they can, that they want and need authentic people in their lives! How much they loooooooooooove real people! But one they have one in front of them, they are gonna destroy them and follow the fakest ones like brainless zombies! Kim Kardashian and her friends are just good at acting! They told you want you want to hear, just like a Scammy Asghari. IT'S NOT REAL BUT SINCE IT'S PRETTY (their words, their pictures) people are gonna be charmed by it, love it and follow it, until the day a drama blow up and people are gonna be like "Oh my God! I'm so in shocked!" Yeah smart a **, what did you expect?

#BLOCKOUTFORONEWEEKTOGETSOMECONTENTBUTDEEPDOWNWEDONTGIVEAF

#NATURAL

#EMBRACEYOURIMPERFECTIONS

#BEREAL

Yeah sure!

"Kelly didn't deserve the shade at all" Not saying she deserves it but how can you be so sure she didn't? YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE!!! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Stop thinking you are!!! It's your main problem, you guys follow and love products, like Britney Spears the brand, but not the personn! And most of you can't do the dissociation of that!

People who's attacking Britney about what she can sometimes say, say 100 times worst in real life daily but yeah whatever!

Celebrities are only good at acting! They are most of them not really nice and don't give a f about your faces!

I just don't think you need attack others to be authentic.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

Kelly knows that lyric and Kelly knows Britney Spears and her impact and has given her props in the past. This is some sort of weird shade that may be a recent development. But let's give her the benefit of the doubt that she didn't know the answer to that specific question, the fact that Kelly didn't sing along to one of the most well-known songs of the past 25 years when the crowd started singing, didn't give Britney any props/mentioned and seemed shady. BFFR. 

There was something malicious in Kelly's apathy. 

I'm over this Kelly manufacture Clark's on. She used to be artistic with a f--- u attitude. She's now as boring and fake as Ellen 

Jhud show >>>>>>>> Kelly Karen clarkson show

• Like 1

She’s a sleeping snake… britney was the epitome of what she desperately needed to become back in her American Idol days.she magically don’t know one of the biggest pop song back in the days. Yeah, whatever.

I don’t believe what anyone says she fueled the media back when she shaved her head by making fun of her at a press conference.

never forget that.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I just don't think you need attack others to be authentic.

I don't think that either! Attacking others for no reasons only means you're a bad person to avoid.

Britney never attacked anybody, !!! SHE ATTACKED BACK !!! It's totally different.

For years, because she was too kind, half of the industry spat at her face! Now she doesn't want to bite her tongue anymore and clap back, what's wrong about that? Despite the new fake codes on social media, SHE SAYS WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY LOUD! Instead of some others who act like saints on IG, on the red carpet and then have finstas to attack their peers! What's Gaga did to Xtina behind the scene was horrible, the war between some girls in the industry, what they said about the fans when the cameras are off, etc...

Britney won't be mean for no reason, NOW if she has to defend herself she will do it, no matter what the fake social media people have to say, that's what we call being authentic yeah!

A little reminder, Britney saw and sees things that we don't! Just at her wedding a bad b *** said Sam would fit better with Selena! How would you react if someone said that about your husband and another girl at your own wedding???

Sam was also behind few feud on Brit IG before!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Cuber said:

So good to see Anne acclaim Britney especially because Jessica Biel is jealous of her.

“Jessica Biel keeps losing plum roles to Anne Hathaway”

If Justin Timberlake really wants to make his new wife, Jessica Biel, happy, he’ll deliver Anne Hathaway’s head on a plate this Christmas.

According to the New York Daily News, Biel is “fuming” over the fact that she has lost two plum roles to the Oscar-buzzy brunette: Catwoman in “The Dark Knight Rises” and Fantine in “Les Miserables.”

WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

Jessica Biel recently revealed that Anne Hathaway has beat her for two coveted roles. What jealousy there...

Omg u really are that frustrated about Justin and Jessica?

15 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney shaded Kelly on IG about a video from 2007. 

Kelly seems like a good person. She only attacked Dr. Luke openly.

Britney should be near people like her instead of attention seekers like Cade Hudson, Paris Hilton and housekeeper felon.

Basketball Wives Wine GIF by VH1

What did Britney say about Kelly? 

5 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

I don't think that either! Attacking others for no reasons only means you're a bad person to avoid.

Britney never attacked anybody, !!! SHE ATTACKED BACK !!! It's totally different.

For years, because she was too kind, half of the industry spat at her face! Now she doesn't want to bite her tongue anymore and clap back, what's wrong about that? Despite the new fake codes on social media, SHE SAYS WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY LOUD! Instead of some others who act like saints on IG, on the red carpet and then have finstas to attack their peers! What's Gaga did to Xtina behind the scene was horrible, the war between some girls in the industry, what they said about the fans when the cameras are off, etc...

Britney won't be mean for no reason, NOW if she has to defend herself she will do it, no matter what the fake social media people have to say, that's what we call being authentic yeah!

A little reminder, Britney saw and sees things that we don't! Just at her wedding a bad b *** said Sam would fit better with Selena! How would you react if someone said that about your husband and another girl at your own wedding???

Sam was also behind few feud on Brit IG before!

I agree. Curious, what did Lady Gaga do to Xtina?

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I agree. Curious, what did Lady Gaga do to Xtina?

Perez said Gaga asked him to sabotage Xtina back to the Bionic era. When he was "someone" and still had some power! I hate Perez and I'm aware that he can be a big liar, but I do believe this story, Gaga could also sue him for tarnishing her name with such awful accusations but she didn't if I'm not wrong, she stayed totally quiet!

Celebreties are not saints, they can do really really really bad things to be on top! It's human nature, no mercy to reach the goals, it's just like our working place, we all know a girl or a guy with no mercy at work, it's the same thing here, except, celebrities will go even further since the stakes are wayyyyyyyyy highter! Again they act like saint on IG, on the red carpet, but what they really think, what they do in the shadows... My Godness!

Edited by Johanpapz
4 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Was she pretending to be an idiot for the show? Like she's covered half the songs in the world be fr. 

She forgot her own song too?

Kelly forgets the lyrics to her own songs ALOT and is open about it , I don’t see the shade in this video ? She has always only had nice things to say about Britney and has covered her songs multiple times on Tour and on the Talk show .
What is the point in pitting two artists against eachother ? 

id love to see the receipts on when Kelly bad mouthed or mocked  Britney . 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MarkSzmerdt said:

Kelly forgets the lyrics to her own songs ALOT and is open about it , I don’t see the shade in this video ? She has always only had nice things to say about Britney and has covered her songs multiple times on Tour and on the Talk show .
What is the point in pitting two artists against eachother ? 

id love to see the receipts on when Kelly bad mouthed or mocked  Britney . 

i think they’re referring to an interview of her right after britney shaved her head… it was just her reaction. the way she acted it seems kinda like she wanted to say stuff and idk… just find the bud, judge for yourself it’s on youtube 

50 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i think they’re referring to an interview of her right after britney shaved her head… it was just her reaction. the way she acted it seems kinda like she wanted to say stuff and idk… just find the bud, judge for yourself it’s on youtube 

Yes I’ve seen that and she didn’t believe it actually happened and still said Brit  looked hot regardless , she didn’t mock or slander her . 

13 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Kelly Clarkson never attacked Britney publicly. That's the point. 

If she saw something in private she should talk to her... in private. 

Britney shaded her for no reason. It happened. Britney was wrong, Kelly has the right to feel bad about it.

That's it! 

10 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Kelly Clarkson never attacked Britney publicly. That's the point. 

If she saw something in private she should talk to her... in private. 

Britney shaded her for no reason. It happened. Britney was wrong, Kelly has the right to feel bad about it.

That's it! 

It's your interpretation.

I don't think Kelly herself has ever said anywhere that "she felt bad about it..." I don't get where is this coming from... ???

MY interpretation is that, Kelly's reaction was a little bit clumsy, that's why the full room laughed, But again it's MY interpretation and some others fans.

Britney get attacked all of her carrer by her peers, media, GP, of course now, after what the she had been through, she's gonna be more sensitive, maybe sometimes too much, but we can't blame her, especially when what she said about Mrs Clarkson wasn't that bad! I don't get it, what Clarkson said was fine but what Britney said was a rude attack???

Britney’s allowed to feel whatever the hell she wants to feel about whomever! Sorry. Not sorry. If this offended her, she has a right to be offended. The woman has been through actual hell. Give her a break.

This. We all allowed to feel whatever the hell we want but not Britney?

Again she didn't say anything bad about Clarkson...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block