Everytime Apparel by Britney store

• Leader
4 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

WOW! I’m sorry to hear that Jordan! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I remember you made a YouTube video where you did a photoshop of a Britney album cover and it came out really nice. I would love it if they did hire you or other talented members of the fan base to create some amazing designs. I have purchased better quality fanmade merchandise from Etsy for half the price!  :) 

Awe I forgot about that video! That was fun. 

Hopefully one day I can make something happen 😮‍💨

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I didn't see it and now it's been deleted. :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

Her people were actively engaging with me last year to collaborate on official merch for fans, but the conversations went nowhere. I could really do some amazing stuff, but no matter who is around Britney, I've always sensed this level of mis-trust with me. Like I'm some wacko fan, inexperienced, or I don't have the expertise to do great work. I could be totally inventing this, but that's just my take since nothing has ever panned out no matter who is in her inner circle - always the same outcome. Ok, [/rant] done lol. 

Weird her team still looking for people to work for the brand, Britney herself is refusing everything allegedly.

Or you’re a friend of some of them and gave ideas to improve her merch? 

Sorry but I think they just use you when they need it... they know exhale is the biggest Britney forum. I wouldn’t trust Britney inner circle (it doesn't matter who is part of it).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.