🔺Britney's rumored boyfriend, Paul Soliz, and father of 9 children, is being chased for child support by the mother of 5 of his children AND the Los Angeles Department for Child Support Services (DCSS)

How long have these two been purportedly seeing each other? Not condoning Britney being with Paul given his background, but again, how convenient is it that his baby mama is speaking out now with all the news about her coming out after the settlement. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

She never learns comment in 3, 2, 1...

If it's true, 100% it was a really bad decision of her to date this kind of trash! He's even worst than Kevin! WTF? But again we can't blame her! Some of you have a big lack of empathy and are able to understand things only if it happen to you! She's completely alone, nobody really care about her, that's why people let her date this thing! Traumas (also lithium) can affect your brain, she's broken, she's sad, she lost her kids, her family, her mother, her sister with who she used to be so close; don't blame her to be lost and desperate to find someone on who she can finally rest!

You guys are saying stuff like "why she keeps haging out / dating these kind of trash"? But this is what predators do, they look for a vulnerable person, really weak person, tell them exactly what they want to hear, so they can take advantages of! them!!

I'm agree, it's a bad decision from Britney but STOP BLAIMING THE VICTIMS, pray for them!

She’s a victim of conservatorship abuse, she has capacity to make decisions as a 42 year old woman. You're technically showing inequality by explaining things away  :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

3 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney became a sub-celebrity. It won't be long before she starts being considered to participate in a reality show with other sub-celebrities.

"Dancing with the Stars" é cara dela.

Dancing with the Stars? At the rate this is going, dating this man, something like Flavor of Love S4 seems more likely. Doesn’t he also have a million kids? 

• Love 1

9 kids and owes child support?? 😬 This should be a major red flag for Britney. The guy doesn't make good decisions plus abandoned his gf. So many men in the world she doesn't have to settle for a loser like this. Life is too short. 

• Love 7
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, humstarr said:

There's clearly a pattern. But it also looks like these men lie to her and hide the fact that they r married. Kevin was cought on the video lying about it. 

I don't think Britney cares either way. She has serious daddy issues that she needs to address. 

I've noticed that she never posted anything about this felon on her IG. She posted about Ben which was a thing for like a second but nothing about the felon. I think she is herself embarrassed of him. 

They all lie to her and she easily believes them? I mean, Britney is easily manipulated, but always the same thing?

I think the reason of her never mentioning this man has more to do with her team. Her "sources" tried hard to hide the relationship, but she was out and about with him right after the end of marriage news. Her sources first said he was just a bodyguard, when page six exposed Paul they said it was just a "fling" and Britney didn't know about his past. Then we had no more candids for months.

it's bad publicity for her brand and she released a book talking about her abuse... she needed the victim persona intact to sell the book. 

The Ben thing and the others models posted on her IG are distractions. She still acts like she is single. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

LA is not the only place that has bums , dead beats, and felons. 😂

True....sometimes moving away can give you a fresh start or a fresh prespective on a relationship or family etc. I just feel she's stuck, so shes in this perpetual cycle of self-sabotage. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yep, the same pattern all over again.

Kevin, Adnan and now this guy. All of them with other women, multiple kids, man desperate for money. Basically the worst. 

And another pattern... Britney or "her sources" will say she didn't know about his past. Of course... as always. 

That dancer Columbus Short was also married. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yep, the same pattern all over again.

Kevin, Adnan and now this guy. All of them with other women, multiple kids, man desperate for money. Basically the worst. 

And another pattern... Britney or "her sources" will say she didn't know about his past. Of course... as always. 

Gross. I forgot about Adnan and his wife. Damn Britney, you can date some normal men, hire top es***ts, get a s.perm donor and have a baby. Why resort to being the other woman…

• Love 2
  • Like 3
42 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

9 kids and owes child support?? 😬 This should be a major red flag for Britney. The guy doesn't make good decisions plus abandoned his gf. So many men in the world she doesn't have to settle for a loser like this. Life is too short. 

Sadly, Brit doesn’t love herself hence why she continues to settle for lessers or seek out abusers & narcissists

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

They all lie to her and she easily believes them? I mean, Britney is easily manipulated, but always the same thing?

I think the reason of her never mentioning this man has more to do with her team. Her "sources" tried hard to hide the relationship, but she was out and about with him right after the end of marriage news. Her sources first said he was just a bodyguard, when page six exposed Paul they said it was just a "fling" and Britney didn't know about his past. Then we had no more candids for months.

it's bad publicity for her brand and she released a book talking about her abuse... she needed the victim persona intact to sell the book. 

The Ben thing and the others models posted on her IG are distractions. She still acts like she is single. 

How is she supposed to know about things they dont tell her? She isnt a mind reader. 

But it is her fault for attracting these opportunists. She should know better. She said in her book she is like a cia now. Cia my as.s. same mistakes over and over.

Her dad abused her her entire life and now she is looking for the same treatment from other men. 

I dont think Britney has a team or that her "sources" give a s hit about her reputation at this point. She must be embarrassed of him on her own. She never mentions him. Like he doesnt exist. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block