What are your favorite Radical Optimism Tracks and why is the best answer Maria?

9 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

The irony of you saying she’s sticking to the same thing when the reason those that hate the album hate it is because she left the Future Nostalgia sound behind. Yall are insufferable and now this is my punishment. I get to feel what Nespresso, Olive Fadrigo, McRib, Thiefoncé, etc’s fans feel when I say their faves music is garbage and they get all up in arms. I get it now :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I prefer good Latte than instant  Nespresso, if so :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 hour ago, RadicalOptimism said:

I fear it’s a grower for most. I thought French Exit and Anything For Love were kinda meh upon first listen and the more I listen to the album the more I love it. I think people should listen to the album in full with the extended versions 

And in Lossless with Lossless headphones, cause it sounds like trash on Youtube. 

non single tracks I like These Walls and Falling Forever

i am not really into Maria much,

the kind of flute sounds (it sounds like a sample but i can't find from what?) doesn't work for me. 

2 hours ago, Who Can I Trust said:

Love all, except Anything for Love End of an Era. They just didn’t click with me…
Happy for You is my #1 :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

That’s fair. I didn’t like some of FN tracks upon release but the more I listened to it the more I started liking them so maybe that will happen with you as well. Those are the tracks I didn’t click with automatically either but the more I listened to the album the more I don’t mind them 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block