Britney posts video of swollen ankle and explains the situation at Chateau Marmont: I know my mom was involved

Honestly. She'll be dead before the end of the year. 

Britney if you read it PLEASE GET YOUR *** IN A PUBLIC PLANE OR SOMETHING AND MOVE TO EUROPE OR AUSTRALIA WHERE YOU'RE SURE TO BE SAFE !

AND DELETE ALL SOCIAL NETWORKS - FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND MAKING MUSIC. BUY YOU OWN COPYRIGHTS. OPEN YOUR OWN PRODUCTION COMPANY RE-RECORD ALL OF YOUR SONGS LIKE TAYLOR DID AND GO TO WEST END TO DO MUSICAL AND HAVE THE FUTURE YOU DESERVE 

3 hours ago, Daredevil said:

stop attacking me I only said she was crying with no judgement on her. 

she can cry whenever she feels like, just saying it did not sound like a laugh to me, that's it. 

ATTACKING?! Please relax princess. I was not attacking you. Like at all. Good grief...  I wasn't directing the "Get a grip" to you.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Daredevil said:

This Jacob Diamond guy is saying some 'credible sources' claim it was Britney who called Lynne for help and then suddenly paramedics showed up. THis is how it could potentially be explained?

Maybe. I think Lynne is interested (controlling the situation), but I think more people are involved.

I wonder if Britney really called Lynne... I mean, how can she still trust Lynne. I know it's her mom, but damn... 

Well, Britney mentioned the call so... maybe it did happen the way Jacob said...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block