Psss are we still playing chess ♟️ ???

7 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

You betta preach!! I love this comment! If I could give you 🌹 x1000s of reaction flowers I would! Users like you are needed more around here! 

Hide contents

@LizeS_ Take some notes! 

sadhotgirl-bratz-doll.gif

Thank you and it goes without saying that you are one of the compassionate posters I was referring to at the end of my post that bring me back to the forums. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Grace Kelly said:

Thank you and it goes without saying that you are one of the compassionate posters I was referring to at the end of my post that bring me back to the forums. 

Omg... that's such a beyond kind thing to say... Thank you. I do try and lead with compassion (and sass :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:) along with other great users on here. xoxo  :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block