New Britney Instagram post: Horses and outside air !!! So good to be alive 🌷🌷🌷!!!

14 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Again, the pose she’s doing is very normal. You’re just finding every possible little thing to hate on her. The horse actually seems very relaxed. Don’t speak about what you don’t know about.

I’m really not, if that was the case I’d never say ANYTHING good or positive about Britney but that’s just not true. My post history on here will show that. 

The things I’ve said about this particular post I’d say about anyone else appearing in that video, and I can guarantee that if it was Sam, or Kevin, or Beyoncé, or Christina doing these exact same things around this horse then lots of people on here would have a field day with their negative criticism. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Have you guys realized that whenever she rants on IG, her account gets deleted? Maybe it is because someone does it on purpose in order to avoid that she keeps posting stuff? Maybe they do it on purpose and then all of a sudden, she comes back with a more positive post. I don’t know it is something I have observed. 

25 minutes ago, germyerick said:

Have you guys realized that whenever she rants on IG, her account gets deleted? Maybe it is because someone does it on purpose in order to avoid that she keeps posting stuff? Maybe they do it on purpose and then all of a sudden, she comes back with a more positive post. I don’t know it is something I have observed. 

No I think in my opinion she just has mood swings and deletes it lol 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

It can be extremely beneficial! I can tell some here didn't bother taking a look at the article, since they're fixated on Britney using the horse as a prop (?), but it's supposed to be good for depression, grief, anxiety, etc. I commend her for exploring these alternative ways to healing. Animals are better than humans, anyhow :tongueney_britney_cocky:!

Very beneficial but still kind of fringe therapy... You are meant to approach the horse and just feel whatever comes to you. The horse looked so chill as it had it's eyes closed lmao also it's probably her own horse as you can do it with any tamed horse that's used for farming or riding.  She has probably ridden it many times so if she posed on the horse it's because the horse let her. The horse would have no problem butt kicking or throwing her off if it felt uncomfortable... Those users need to get a grip :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Very beneficial but still kind of fringe therapy... You are meant to approach the horse and just feel whatever comes to you. The horse looked so chill as it had it's eyes closed lmao also it's probably her own horse as you can do it with any tamed horse that's used for farming or riding.  She has probably ridden it many times so if she posed on the horse it's because the horse let her. The horse would have no problem butt kicking or throwing her off if it felt uncomfortable... Those users need to get a grip :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Always the same ones who are just "concerned". I've seen comments about the horse being drugged because it looks so chill. I shouldn't be surprised how LOW people get with her, but to think she'd dr*g a horse only to pose next to her is just borderline stupid. This level of stupidity is concerning.

I've seen plenty of photoshoots of models who are naked with horses, no one would even suggest they're doing something else other than posing for the camera. Besides, animals don't care if you're naked or not LMAO as long as you don't harrass them or abuse them they really don't care. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Always the same ones who are just "concerned". I've seen comments about the horse being drugged because it looks so chill. I shouldn't be surprised how LOW people get with her, but to think she'd dr*g a horse only to pose next to her is just borderline stupid. This level of stupidity is concerning.

I've seen plenty of photoshoots of models who are naked with horses, no one would even suggest they're doing something else other than posing for the camera. Besides, animals don't care if you're naked or not LMAO as long as you don't harrass them or abuse them they really don't care. 

A drugged horse? What with the special K?! LMAO are these people that dense?! They really need to go outside and touch grass better yet go touch a horse! These people need horse therapy :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Brain rot is real.. I fear for the future of people's critical thinking skills...

Yeah the difference is it's on her instagram and not a professional photoshoot :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: so those individuals immediately devalue her photos... Horses are very intune and very aware so if they are uncomfortable they will let it be known and you would know. Something would of happened to Britney if it was upset. There's always cases of people getting injured or even killed by horses... So the fact she was able to lay on it like that shows they have a connection of some sort and it is familiar with her.

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I can try to put it into words, but it’s hard because it’s more like a vibe or feeling when watching it.

It feels very se xxual in nature, the way she has a random shot of her sitting on the horse and camera shows between her legs. 

During the video she randomly starts to hitch her dress up to show her legs. The same way she poses herself when doing her fashion or dancing videos to show off parts of her body. 

It doesn’t look like a personal moment between her and the horse, it looks like a display and a way to get content that Britney is using to show off her body. 

Shes doing the same intense staring at the camera that she always does, and it looks unnerving. 

The still photos of her lying on the horse with boots on and her legs on its neck, I definitely don’t know enough about equine therapy etc to comment on if this is usual, but it appears more that it’s Britney thinking it looks cool and se xxy rather than a therapeutic position. 

Some of this may be personal, I’m not a fan of many things involving animals because I worry (probably excessively) about their welfare and don’t like to see them used as props. 

And then mostly it’s just another thing that’s part of an overall picture of the last couple of years, where Britney has acted in ways that give me a strange feeling and that make me think she’s not ok mentally. And that’s awful if she isn’t and I want her to get help and hope she is, but as I’ve said a few times before, at some point, when her issues start affecting others around her then I believe it’s ok to point them out. 

EDIT TO ADD THIS: I’ve just rewatched the video and the word that kept coming to mind was “sensual”. The way she touches the horse, looks at the camera, carries her body, it’s all dripping in sensuality. And it doesn’t fit the situation. And that’s how she is all the time now, and it’s not appropriate to be sensual in every setting. 

Honey, you are the problem, the hyper***ual being is you.  And is sickening that you have to project all these ideas into her. Like a ****** essay of your perceptions and not actual facts???? Its kind of sickening. She is just hugging a kissing and animal who doesnt seem distress at all yet you create this whole novela about her. 

Like is crazy how most in the people in here call Britney unstable, crazy and many more wild statements yet they are the crazy ones. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, J45x said:

Honey, you are the problem, the hyper***ual being is you.  And is sickening that you have to project all these ideas into her. Like a ****** essay of your perceptions and not actual facts???? Its kind of sickening. She is just hugging a kissing and animal who doesnt seem distress at all yet you create this whole novela about her. 

Like is crazy how most in the people in here call Britney unstable, crazy and many more wild statements yet they are the crazy ones. 

I only wrote all that because someone had asked this: “So please, explain to me how this video feels like the start of a corn movie to yall??”

So I was replying to their post, otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered going into such detail.

I’m definitely not hyperse xual, I’m actually celibate and have been for a few years. I don’t like se xx much and don’t care if I never have it again. I’d rather have a huge bar of chocolate, that’s way more appealing. 

I don’t think I’m crazy either, but can understand why you might think that, I’m not the best at explaining things in written form and much better in person. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block