NEW: Alleged leaked 43 minute 2014 phone call with Britney; New York Times told the leaker that 'Britney really trusted you…' UPDATE: Leaker says he was person trying to help Britney leave the country in Aug 2022 22 min Audio Britney posted

I listened to the whole thing.

1. I was convinced it wasn’t real in the beginning.

2. Changed my mind after Ivan left.

3. Why would anyone fake this conversation? It’s not like there’s anything juicy or groundbreaking that we haven’t heard before? We’ve been said Sam L is a bad person for 17 years now… I think it’s just intriguing listened to her in a private when we rarely hear from her these days, if it is her of course.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

it does not sound like britney so I was like wtf? how do you believe its her? but then I heard the giggling and damn...it sounds just like one of her giggles lol and then I also remembered: Britney talk voice changes all the time, when she wants, she can sound like a totally different person and I think she likes it (to play with her voice, to change 'character'), so.... who knows?  its always a mystery around Britney

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1

I 'm just listening to the 1st video here, its not that I dont hear Britney as the problem but the way all of them talk.  Its like there is no flow or open conversation, its more like secret and trying to speak with codes. Maybe I should listen more but just my thoughts.

13 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

it does not sound like britney so I was like wtf? how do you believe its her? but then I heard the giggling and damn...it sounds just like one of her giggles lol and then I also remembered: Britney talk voice changes all the time, when she wants, she can sound like a totally different person and I think she likes it (to play with her voice, to change 'character'), so.... who knows?  its always a mystery around Britney

This in the beginning i didn’t think it was Britney, but there were signature Britney-ism I picked up on such as the giggling too and other less obvious things.

And yup i remembered too Britney does have the ability to change her speaking voice. She’s a vocal actress after all who can change her singing voice. Sometimes she’s speaks more soft and valley girly like, she has her southern bell voice, and then she has more professional “accents” when she is doing an interview or hosting. 

you gotta remember todays Britney doesn’t talk the same as she did in 2016

• Love 1
On 4/29/2024 at 3:16 PM, Xanax said:

The way the says Sam is consistent with how she said Sam in the past. The way she sounds when she said “But then again” sounds like Britney. And when she said “We tried”….

Some parts didn’t sound like her to me, however when I heard the laugh and the voice clearing made me believe it was. And the last part where she gasps! And where she says “crazy fan”….

To be honest, if Britney is his cousin, this is horrible. TeamCon has a history of hiring people and interrogating people, so this checks out. 

I think Britney has a bad habit of calling friends her "cousin". 

23 hours ago, kevin. said:

the longer you listen in the convo the more it sounds like her. i really don't know why anyone would fake this either that just seems really far feted to me for a few Instagram followers. if even. it would not be worth it. but people on the internet are not independent thinkers. and if you are you get bullied and called a fake-fan ect (see this thread) 

Exactly my point! I said the beginning didn’t sound like her but then it did! And yeah, people in this thread are toxic and aren’t open minded. But what do I know?

1 hour ago, jordeezy river red said:

I think Britney has a bad habit of calling friends her "cousin". 

I only have one close friend that I call cousin and I’ve known her since she was born (only because my mom was (my mom is no longer with us) best friends with her mom, my sister and her sister are best friends, and me and her are best friends). That’s the only person who I fully trust with my life. If Britney does this to all of her friends, wouldn’t she be more protected in a way?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block