David LaChapelle: ‘There aren’t people like Britney and Paris Hilton in the zeitgeist anymore’

• 4 weeks later...

They need to work again. Wait let's change that.

I know they will work again in the future!

These two always do magic. And Britney seems to feel good with him. After all he was the first photographer who shot her very first cover and he is gay and we all know how she loves her gays.

On 4/22/2024 at 5:44 PM, Bigno said:

A trailblazer is someone who opens up roads that were blocked before. Someone who starts something that nobody else quite figured out how to do. breaking bareers and sometimes oppression. How is being a bimbo, representing just another face of the very epitome of aspirational model that has always been sold, defined as a trailblazer?  Was she popular? Yes. Was she famous? Yes, but trailblazer is wrongly used. She was hosting parties because she was a white, rich girl with connections, followed by paparazzi, which offered an opportunity for some social climbers to become somewhst relevant or appear on a mag. None of her popularity was because she had any talent or she was doing anything useful, innovative. I mean, she was going by the book and fittign perfectly into the system. 

She was the blueprint for the socialite LA celeb archetype we have now. There will be no Kardashians or Hadid's without Paris. 

It's hard to understand but back in the day she was that ***** and a trendsetter. Yes there were rich socialites before her but not the magnitude that she was, also she has her own aesthetic (carrying the little dogs like accessories, the huge sunglasses and extra feminine **** looks) even White Chicks which is one of the best comedies of the last 30 Years was inspired by both Paris and Nicky Hilton. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, J45x said:

She was the blueprint for the socialite LA celeb archetype we have now. There will be no Kardashians or Hadid's without Paris. 

It's hard to understand but back in the day she was that ***** and a trendsetter. Yes there were rich socialites before her but not the magnitude that she was, also she has her own aesthetic (carrying the little dogs like accessories, the huge sunglasses and extra feminine **** looks) even White Chicks which is one of the best comedies of the last 30 Years was inspired by both Paris and Nicky Hilton. 

First of all, yuck. The "socialité" is a despicable figure followed by sheep people who hate themselves. It is one of the most disgusting figures I can think of. It brings me back to images of "royal socialités" "blessing" the peasants (slaves and oppressed people) with their blondness while the others crawl. So, even though she did not create the socialité figure(look for The Four Hundred and the Astor family, for example), she helped establish one of the grossest images of the modern era. This world really needs another idiot feeling superior to others, waving their hand with grace from their luxury cars while others wave back from homlessness. Wow, what an accomplishment, Miss Hilton.

Edited by Bigno
15 hours ago, Bigno said:

First of all, yuck. The "socialité" is a despicable figure followed by sheep people who hate themselves. It is one of the most disgusting figures I can think of. It brings me back to images of "royal socialités" "blessing" the peasants (slaves and oppressed people) with their blondness while the others crawl. So, even though she did not create the socialité figure(look for The Four Hundred and the Astor family, for example), she helped establish one of the grossest images of the modern era. This world really needs another idiot feeling superior to others, waving their hand with grace from their luxury cars while others wave back from homlessness. Wow, what an accomplishment, Miss Hilton.

No one cares if you like it or not sweetie. We're simply explaining why David thought Paris Hilton was a revolution. You may agree or not, that is not my interest. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block