Rare 2003 Canadian interview footage

17 minutes ago, UnusualRick said:

Going through my old VHS tapes, I found this interview from 2003 for french-canadian television. Quality isn't the best, but i thought it would be great to share it.

5:30 hits different knowing what we know now :/.

'To be happy and a good person'...

Thank you for this! 'In the Zone' era!!

• Love 9
16 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

The older I get and the more I see, I truly believe words have power and manifestation is real to a degree. Hearing her say, “you can’t experience true light unless you’ve experienced true darkness”, well we know what would later come for her. Growing up my mom would tell me to stop saying bad things about myself and now I see why. It’s putting it out there in the universe whether is positive words or negative. 

I really hope Britney is now experiencing that good true light that this world can offer! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Thanks for sharing this video! I have a ton of tapes full of Britney content. I sometimes think of digitizing and uploading them.  Maybe I’ll start this summer when my life isn’t as busy.

I couldn't agree with you more! my mother used to say the same to me when I cursed my self!

And then, things happend. Words have POWER.

• Love 1
On 4/20/2024 at 1:37 PM, UnusualRick said:

Going through my old VHS tapes, I found this interview from 2003 for french-canadian television. Quality isn't the best, but i thought it would be great to share it.

5:30 hits different knowing what we know now :/.

Wow, this interview used to air on MuchMusic all the time. This is just the Quebec channel version. 
But they used to air it forever, playing clips between music videos…

MuchMusic used to be pretty good. Better than MTV in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Wow, this interview used to air on MuchMusic all the time. This is just the Quebec channel version. 

Yessss! It was their staple Britney interview! 

2 hours ago, A.a.A said:

I loved Much Music, I'm Canadian so I guess I could be biased 

Anyway I also have never seen this interview, love seeing new things from Primney. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block