What are you favorite Britney looks lately?

• 1 month later...

It's often her most recent that's hits me hardest. I only followed her IG directly since mid februar unlike many others. What she posted before the Rosalia series is very early for me and don't seem so recent.

l love her Mad World and Doja Cat series. The ones she did just before terrified me first. Heart, Luis Fonte, Beyonce. Don't even know how to describe it. I guess I'm not really done processing it yet. Can't wait to see what she will be doing the next weeks. I miss the dancing, but she hurt her foot badly. It's important she heals good.

One thing I'm a little sad about is that she has not posted any work out since I began following. She worked out with Sam. I don't know if she has a real work out person now? Maybe something will happen. I hope she keeps active and no doubt she will. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.