Britney talks about rediscovering spirituality and is reflective in recent posts πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Don't think many of her positive posts get enough attention here. She talks about doing intermittent fasting again and rediscovering spirituality. The book she shares looks very interesting, maybe I'll check it out, I feel like I need some guidance as well.Β 

'The hand is the most frequently symbolized part of the human body. It can represent strength, power and protection...as well as hospitality and stability.'

β€œAmong all species, our human hands are uniqueβ€”not only in what they can accomplish but also in how they communicate. Human hands can paint the Sistine Chapel, pluck a guitar, maneuver surgical instruments, chisel a David, forge steel, and write poetry. They can grasp, scratch, poke, punch, feel, sense, evaluate, hold and mold the world around us. Our hands are extremely expressive; they can sign for the deaf, help tell a story, or reveal our innermost thoughts.” (What Every Body Is Saying)
Β 

Β 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 6
  • Haha 3

Wow! I can’t believe she’s fasting. I’ve been doing fasts for the past year and it’s transformed me mentally and spiritually. The longest I’ve gone is 7 days. This is good for her! She’s definitely growing.Β 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Politik said:

Wow! I can’t believe she’s fasting. I’ve been doing fasts for the past year and it’s transformed me mentally and spiritually. The longest I’ve gone is 7 days. This is good for her! She’s definitely growing.Β 

I do it sometimes as well and I truly feel like it makes a difference for me not only physically, but mentally too!

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Don't think many of her positive posts get enough attention here. She talks about doing intermittent fasting again and rediscovering spirituality. The book she shares looks very interesting, maybe I'll check it out, I feel like I need some guidance as well.Β 

'The hand is the most frequently symbolized part of the human body. It can represent strength, power and protection...as well as hospitality and stability.'

β€œAmong all species, our human hands are uniqueβ€”not only in what they can accomplish but also in how they communicate. Human hands can paint the Sistine Chapel, pluck a guitar, maneuver surgical instruments, chisel a David, forge steel, and write poetry. They can grasp, scratch, poke, punch, feel, sense, evaluate, hold and mold the world around us. Our hands are extremely expressive; they can sign for the deaf, help tell a story, or reveal our innermost thoughts.” (What Every Body Is Saying)
Β 

Β 

britneyspears-light.gif

Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block