Can we get a song with ARIANA GRANDE this fall?

29 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No thank you especially after Ariana and Mariah’s flop collaboration!

Rather Brit do a song with Beyonce or Taylor!

5 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

Quiet. The two of you need to leave! Now. Out!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Quiet. The two of you need to leave! Now. Out!

I saw what Ariana did with Gaga AND Mariah, as well as her latest input, and I’m not impressed. Not sure how a collab would sound. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I’ve also personally lost all respect for her as a person. She’s standing on business with the homewrecker allegations, and it ain’t as cute as she thinks it is.

• Love 2

Not gonna happen, Britney chooses to collaborate with FLOPS, not successful artists

39 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

And yeah it's true they should totally meet for something!

I wonder if they ever met. They had an opportunity to do so during the BMA and VMAs in 2016 because they were both performing there

• Love 1
Just now, Emil87 said:

I saw what Ariana did with Gaga AND Mariah, as well as her latest input, and I’m not impressed. Not sure how a collab would sound. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I’ve also personally lost all respect for her as a person. She’s standing on business with the homewrecker allegations, and it ain’t as cute as she thinks it is.

Bla bla bla. Quiet, you bitter millennial! Always trying to be offended and/or outraged by something!

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, No Seas Cortes said:

Not gonna happen, Britney chooses to collaborate with FLOPS, not successful artists

I wonder if they ever met. They had an opportunity to do so during the BMA and VMAs in 2016 because they were both performing there

In what world is Ariana a flop? Do you guys live under a rock?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block