Music Engineer Bart Migal talks about Britney's unreleased high-registered rock songs

1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

I hope she's loving every single day of her hugely deserved retirement ❤️

Exactly. The woman worked a lot. She deserves peace.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

F the BS at this point and just get an album out of unreleased material.

:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

It would be so easy to release a album of unreleased songs.... We got Mind Your Business for god sake... She is def refusing to release an album of any sort lmao :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

For the last time, Britney can sing. She wouldn’t be famous or successful if she couldn’t. She’s a good singer end of story, why do people out there have such an issue admitting that? 

I think the whole lip sync thing which people talked a lot about was kinda responsible for that at the time.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

For the last time, Britney can sing. She wouldn’t be famous or successful if she couldn’t. She’s a good singer end of story, why do people out there have such an issue admitting that? 

I think most people think someone screaming out there lungs with deep strong voices are good singers. 

Britney is a exceptional studio singer, where she stands still and is in a concentrated atmosphere. 

With her kind of voice and singing style it is nearly impossible to move and sing fully live. 

She really doesn’t get enough credit for her outstanding studio singing art. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

It would be so easy to release a album of unreleased songs.... We got Mind Your Business for god sake... She is def refusing to release an album of any sort lmao :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

The label doesn't need her permission though to put out an unreleased album of material, Britney doesn't own the songs and you're right it be so easy.

I'd even be here for another B in the Mix but with HOT remixes and like 3 unreleased songs on it, and those remixed as well lol.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Fita said:

I think the whole lip sync thing which people talked a lot about was kinda responsible for that at the time.

People don‘t understand that with voices like Xtina, Whitney or Celine it is much easier to sing live. 

Look at Janet or Michael - they nearly never sung live. 

Just now, MoodRing3 said:

People don‘t understand that with voices like Xtina, Whitney or Celine it is much easier to sing live. 

Look at Janet or Michael - they nearly never sung live. 

That depends on how high energy the performance is, but when Britney is being caught lipping to Alien barely even walking on stage is a different story.

Or even sitting down lipping perfume as well.

hottie GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

The label doesn't need her permission though to put out an unreleased album of material, Britney doesn't own the songs and you're right it be so easy.

I'd even be here for another B in the Mix but with HOT remixes and like 3 unreleased songs on it, and those remixed as well lol.

This is true but something must has to be putting a stop to her putting a album out... Even with unreleased songs. The label must dying to get her to release one.

Omg a B in the Mix vol x would be legendary! :melt_weird_drift_wow::melt_weird_drift_wow::melt_weird_drift_wow: Let me go and listen to 'And then we kiss (Junkie XL Remix)'...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That depends on how high energy the performance is, but when Britney is being caught lipping to Alien barely even walking on stage is a different story.

Or even sitting down lipping perfume as well.

hottie GIF by RealityTVGIFs

But even then she struggles- not because she is a bad singer but because her singing style and voice is too fragile/thin. 

But that‘s not something bad, it‘s just a question of taste or the spirit of time. 

Just now, PlatinumB said:

This is true but something must has to be putting a stop to her putting a album out... Even with unreleased songs. The label must dying to get her to release one.

Omg a B in the Mix vol x would be legendary! :melt_weird_drift_wow::melt_weird_drift_wow::melt_weird_drift_wow: Let me go and listen to 'And then we kiss (Junkie XL Remix)'...

The remixes on the first B in the mix are hot, which many are from the ITZ sessions.

ITZ Britney was the best, baddest and so awesome she was so driven.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, MoodRing3 said:

But even then she struggles- not because she is a bad singer but because her singing style and voice is too fragile/thin. 

But that‘s not something bad, it‘s just a question of taste or the spirit of time. 

I don't think until she's been free that she's ever really struggled vocally too badly.

She does have a good voice and when they auto tune it to hell, and make her sound like a robot it's too much. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The remixes on the first B in the mix are hot, which many are from the ITZ sessions.

ITZ Britney was the best, baddest and so awesome she was so driven.

Truly a force! A perfect name for that album. She was just getting started and was fully driven and focused... We got Blackout which is an insane follow up if you think about it but then they literally locked her up and tainited her spark and legacy.

Spoiler

wendy-williams-death-to-all-of-them.gif

• Love 2
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Truly a force! A perfect name for that album. She was just getting started and was fully driven and focused... We got Blackout which is an insane follow up if you think about it but then they literally locked her up and tainited her spark and legacy.

Hide contents

wendy-williams-death-to-all-of-them.gif

Blackout is Iconic the only thing that has it lacking is we weren't given great music videos, or promo and ever since this album release there haven't been any good performances of the songs with the exception of Get N.aked, we had a little BTI choreography moment from POM, but these performance from Blackout don't come close to ITZ.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block