Rihanna performing “***** Better Have My Money” live in India

20 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I watched her performances and they were very low energy, she hardly moved and half the time she didn’t sing. But she got her $$$.

I love Rih but she needs to give some more energy 

She must really not want her music career anymore

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I watched her performances and they were very low energy, she hardly moved and half the time she didn’t sing. But she got her $$$.

I love Rih but she needs to give some more energy 

This.

Gosh, she is so lazy. Ever since she became heavily addicted to w**d and alcohol, she she has become lazy, and avoids the high notes, as can be seen here:

• Like 1

Let's be totally honest, the bottom line is - she released good songs, had great promos, people liked her videos... But that doesn't change the fact that she's bad as live singer (and it's HER OWN fault), she is lazy, smoking w**d, drinking alcohol, she doesn't sing more than half of the song on stage. She's just using her popularity but she's not really giving anything to anyone and people should see through and give her a sense of her arrogance and laziness to wake up :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block