GET NAKED is so powerful

Taste, taste and TASTE! Get Naked is my all time fave Britney song it's just sooooo good! Everything about it from production to Britney's and Danja's vocals blending and melting together to create a europhic **** club banger it's just SSS+ tier. I fear we will never get anything that could possibly top it. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:  The fact we didn't get a video for this is a literal hate crime against pop culture and me. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'll never forgive ha for it! :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

TiO is a great track! Zayn has so much potential 

Bionic?! Deswhat?! *I don't Know her*

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 8

Is that gif from the El Paso date? I remember her weave being short and a bit of a mess but she was on FIRE. Sadly I was drunk but funnily enough the main thing I remember her hitting super hard were the moves in the picture frames, literally could feel her energy in the nosebleeds! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Is that gif from the El Paso date? I remember her weave being short and a bit of a mess but she was on FIRE. Sadly I was drunk but funnily enough the main thing I remember her hitting super hard were the moves in the picture frames, literally could feel her energy in the nosebleeds! 

Yes, first gif is probably in Texas, El Paso or Dallas and last one is Australia,

I love her hair in Australia + the NYC show too.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block