Ariana Grande unveils full ‘Eternal Sunshine’ track list

27 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Not “The Boy Is Mine” title… the way she is so unapologetic about breaking up a family and sleeping with a married man. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: She makes it so hard to stan her. 

spacer.png

I watched some parts of the new Zach Sang interview with her, and I can't stop thinking about how shameless she is about what she did. She basically keeps blaming it on ''misogyny'' in the media. Also, it's not like she did something like that just once, it goes back years. It seems like it's some sort of fetish of hers. Her fans are also very delusional about it. I can't look at this woman anymore tbh. At least she's getting her karma because I literally see everyone viewing her as a homewrecker nowadays :elton:

Maybe the new album will be good, but honestly... Ariana has always had very strong singles. However, the first single of ES was so mediocre, and in my opinion, Ariana's albums are also quite average. I expect maybe two bops, but the rest will likely suck or sound the same (as it always is with her albums)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block