Are we not questioning ANYTHING anymore?

Of course they deleted the Janet caption where she sounds the most collected from all the recent posts. Why would crowd surf or whoever is in charge would delete it. I don't get it and you know what, that single post felt so Britney, not the dancing videos or anything else but that one. 

I hope she's safe and is enjoying herself, waiting for some vacation videos like the México ones, and not those random studio videos that nobody wants to see.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

The Janet picture may not be free to be posted without permission.

I don't think that'd make sense especially because that was a cover of an album... And so many people post pictures of other artists on IG and I see no implication, you know? I'm not totally informed about it, though.

2 hours ago, super.nova said:

don’t you feel like Paris Hilton or even Madonna or even Will.I Am would say something? like how could this conspiracy work?

ehhhhhh, how would they even know? It took the testimony for any celebs to even say anything about freebritney. since this is all still up in the air and totally ambiguous, it would be irresponsible to say anything if they don't TRULY know. i mean think abt it, how much time has any of these people spent with brit in the last 3 years? an hour, a few days at MOST. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Of course they deleted the Janet caption where she sounds the most collected from all the recent posts. Why would crowd surf or whoever is in charge would delete it. I don't get it and you know what, that single post felt so Britney, not the dancing videos or anything else but that one. 

I hope she's safe and is enjoying herself, waiting for some vacation videos like the México ones, and not those random studio videos that nobody wants to see.

so sorry for my ignorance but who is crowd surf? and why would they want the janet post taken down? its been a min since ive been active lol

Hmm interesting there definitely seems like connections there... You'd be lying to call this a reach.

Part of it could be Britney just kept whoever she wanted i.e the business manager and some could just be acquaintances and Larry and Cade could have just been at the same party but who knows....

I don't think theres any conspiracy regarding her Insta anymore though, she's not working so they don't need to manipulate her image and control her brand.

One put together caption doesn't take away from some of the most messiest posts of any celebrity, ever that she clearly posts on her own accord.

Unfortunatly the pressure to be stupid has been strong and very effective here. And many users enjoy using that 'stupidy' against other users to bully and call them stupid. Catch 22!! All I know is... if questioning is censored and heavily frown upon... something is up!

5 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Unfortunatly the pressure to be stupid has been strong and very effective here. And many users enjoy using that 'stupidy' against other users to bully and call them stupid. Catch 22!! All I know is... if questioning is censored and heavily frown upon... something is up!

Oh....Incase my profile suddenly vanished or unable to post...... i loved u all :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily::overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: thank you for the happiest days of my lifee:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

On 2/26/2024 at 12:30 AM, BraveBritney said:

No because when we do threads are locked, warning points are issued, insults are given, you’re made to feel like you hate Britney and you’re labelled a conspiracy theorist. What’s the point anymore? I wish people didn’t skip past that alleged voicemail a few days ago. 

wait which voicemail? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

8 hours ago, screamurlungsout said:

wait which voicemail? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

from what i understand, there was a voicemail from one of britney's old friends who she apparently randomly stopped talking to in nov '23. they basically posted a voicemail britney allegedly recorded in 2020 to keep in case anything happened to her. but tbh it doesn't even sound like her to me so....

• Love 2
6 hours ago, misstaterth0t said:

from what i understand, there was a voicemail from one of britney's old friends who she apparently randomly stopped talking to in nov '23. they basically posted a voicemail britney allegedly recorded in 2020 to keep in case anything happened to her. but tbh it doesn't even sound like her to me so....

link pls

On 2/26/2024 at 12:18 AM, Hamelia said:

The Janet picture may not be free to be posted without permission. 

You guys are inventing stuff. Why don't you read court documents instead to keep up to date. 

Yeah. I second this. Y’all who want to question everything are (and no disrespect at all) just hoping something can explain her somewhat messy behaviour but she’s just processing everything. She’s starting from absolute scratch. I know a lot of people don’t like that she’s not polished & serving against those who doubt her but Britney will get there. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.