Mariah Carey - Selfish

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me this will be the official version of Selfish from now on!

Where is her album that she’s been recording for years?!

I swear, the streaming era totally backstabbed mature artists, cuz adult audience doesn't stream even 1/100 than kids do nowadays, and labels don’t know what to do with that.

Labels still haven’t figured out that there is value other than streaming and their strategy should revolve a lot more on number of listeners than number of streams.

4 hours ago, EduardoFoster said:

For me this will be the official version of Selfish from now on!

Where is her album that she’s been recording for years?!

I swear, the streaming era totally backstabbed mature artists, cuz adult audience doesn't stream even 1/100 than kids do nowadays, and labels don’t know what to do with that.

Labels still haven’t figured out that there is value other than streaming and their strategy should revolve a lot more on number of listeners than number of streams.

I think the album is coming out this year. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block