Jennifer Lopez slammed for 'taking home £4million' for Dubai concert amid anti-gay laws

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Jennifer Lopez has come under fire as she took to the stage in Dubai on Saturday and appeared as the guest of honour at the launch of the One&Only One Za'abeel hotel

I'm seeing so many stories about this! Guess at this point - after she also said that messy, obsolete-looking album she's about to launch might be her last - she's just cashing in before retiring and riding Ben's **** 24/7 as we all would 🤷🏼‍♀️

When people will finally understand that celebrities don't give a f about them? MONEY > VALUES! Not saying J.Lo hates gay or something, she's actually a really nice lady, but she and the others don't care about our little faces! She and most of the celebs in the industry only say what people want to hear, even if they don't believe it! Fans = walking wallets! Off course they don't mean it when they say I LOVE YOU TOO! Beyonce performed in Dubaï as well... While her fanabase has so many gays in it, they don't care themselves so... My point is that is not surprising at all! I'm sure behind the curtains some of them are doing worst!!!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.