Taylor Swift WINS Super Bowl but boyfriends ABUSIVE, VIOLENT actions concerns fans..

Taylor Swift WON yet again - her showmance boyfriends team won the superbowl but his actions on field have been called out by her fans as a RED FLAG around his temper and abusive ways - are they right? 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Travis Kelce suffered a shocking Super Bowl meltdown and shoved his coach Andy Reid, 65, on the...

Edited by KrisJ
  • Haha 4
34 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Taylor also disrespected Celine so she and Travis will make beautiful little vindictive babies together. Awwwww. 

That's bullsh!t.

There are alternative angles online that showed Taylor saying thank you to Celine. The angles that aired on TV made it look like she was disrespectful but that was definitely not the case.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Not that I care but ...

1 ) Taylor didnt win anything

2) Do you know the pressure those guys are under?

Not only to win for the fans but the amount of money they will get from it in future.

Mix that with high testosterone and adrenaline and it is a time bomb.

He could still sit on my face tho Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Not that I care but ...

Not only to win for the fans but the amount of money they will get from it in future.

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Haha 4

Athletes being rude. What else is new..

This literally has nothing to do with Taylor Swift so I don’t know wtf you mean she won. What exactly did she win? Her man is his own person. She’s not responsible for the behaviors of a grown *** man. How is this even news? You regularly make threads to paint her in a bad light. This is not healthy. You need to calm down. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

Taylor also disrespected Celine so she and Travis will make beautiful little vindictive babies together. Awwwww. 

Hell no please. I just hope they'll just stick to seeking attention with music or football. No more Swiftie-babies please :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

Not that I care but ...

3) And I think that he will be the one to break up with her when he realizes that she is only doing it to get attention and better album sales.

Currently, it is a mutually beneficial rrelationship. So, one day he will sit one your face and will press your head to his... :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Taylor Swift WON yet again - her showmance boyfriends team won the superbowl but his actions on field have been called out by her fans as a RED FLAG around his temper and abusive ways - are they right? 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Travis Kelce suffered a shocking Super Bowl meltdown and shoved his coach Andy Reid, 65, on the...

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

• Haha 5
21 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Hell no please. I just hope they'll just stick to seeking attention with music or football. No more Swiftie-babies please :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

3) And I think that he will be the one to break up with her when he realizes that she is only doing it to get attention and better album sales.

Currently, it is a mutually beneficial rrelationship. So, one day he will sit one your face and will press your head to his... :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

THAT I absolutely dont care about .... lol

3 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

You’re lame…there’s other cuts of the interaction online showing her giving thanks to Celine….stop being a desperate snake to make Taylor look bad….so pathetic 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.