Now that 3 bonus tracks from 3 different albums are hits, which one you stan the most?

Choose  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hit songs

Get Back is smashing 55-65k streams a day since September. Also charted in Latin America and few other countries.

Selfish was iconic part of history of being petty.

Liar is the final slap for the unapologetic, narcissistic loser.

Personally, I'm stanning all 3 of them but it's just insane how stable Get Back has been.  :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

15 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

None of these songs are hits.

10 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Unfortunately you are right lol

You are on Britney fan forum, losers.

Btw, rn:

Liar

Deezer:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

in a sea of godly bonus tracks that deserved to be part of the main album - those are some of her worst ever.  🤢

selfish is basic as hell, the hook is catchy though.

liar is straight up terrible. 

get back is good but it's like a beefed up maneater. 

amnesia, if I'm dancing, before the goodbye >>

Edited by alexbickle
19 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

iTunes? Haha, it's not 2011 anymore. Britney fans are the only ones who continue to use this failed platform as a measure of success.

• Haha 1
Just now, Joel Santos said:

iTunes? Haha, it's not 2011 anymore. Britney fans are the only ones who continue to use this failed platform as a measure of success.

Fine, then lets talk how about it got over 700k streams on Spotify in a week. Turn that into units.

And that's Spotify alone, not including Apple, Tidal, Shazam, Deezer.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Fine, then lets talk how about it got over 700k streams on Spotify in a week. Turn that into units.

And that's Spotify alone, not including Apple, Tidal, Shazam, Deezer.

It would be a success if it reached 700 thousand in one day. 700 thousand in a week is only impressive if the standard of success is Xtina or Jlo. Get Back is the only one that can be a huge success in the long run.

• Haha 1

Let's just be satisfied that Get Back did it mostly from just existing. 

Even if it is just on the iTunes chart, people gave it a spin and probably gave people their first listen from these albums. Femme Fatale being from 2011 and Glory (who some didn't even know she had a new album out) from 2016. Different generations for exposed to "new" Britney material. 

Ya know, something thats not Toxic or Baby. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 1

Get Back is the only stable one.

23 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It would be a success if it reached 700 thousand in one day. 700 thousand in a week is only impressive if the standard of success is Xtina or Jlo. Get Back is the only one that can be a huge success in the long run.

I don't think most Britney fans really understand how streaming and sales works nowadays.

The campaign only "success" was some media reporting, even tho it promoted Timberlake not just Britney. 

The whole itunes thing is embarrassing as hell. They think surpassing someone there is something lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't think most Britney fans really understand how streaming and sales works nowadays.

The campaign only "success" was some media reporting, even tho it promoted Timberlake not just Britney. 

The whole itunes thing is embarrassing as hell. They think surpassing someone there is something lol.

I agree, Get Back is fire.  Your arrogance is boring though.

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I dont wanna destroy your illusions but it really takes nothing to be on top of iTunes chart these days

#1 Colombia - 3 sales
#2 Chile - 2 sales
#3 Brazil - 8 sales
#4 Mexico - 21 sales
#6 Armenia - 1 sale
#7 Philippines - 1 sale
#12 Bahrain - 1 sale
#12 Sweden - 3 sales
#13 Turkey - 1 sale
#17 Spain - 3 sales
#18 Armenia - 1 sale
#19 Ireland - 6 sales
#19 Norway - 5 sales

So check your facts before you call someone loser, cause then it is YOU who look like a fool my dear

If You Say So Shrug GIF
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Fans are clinging to any scrap to believe the fantasy that Britney took down JT, but the reality is different. His music continues to rise on the platforms that really matter.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

I dont wanna destroy your illusions but it really takes nothing to be on top of iTunes chart these days

#1 Colombia - 3 sales
#2 Chile - 2 sales
#3 Brazil - 8 sales
#4 Mexico - 21 sales
#6 Armenia - 1 sale
#7 Philippines - 1 sale
#12 Bahrain - 1 sale
#12 Sweden - 3 sales
#13 Turkey - 1 sale
#17 Spain - 3 sales
#18 Armenia - 1 sale
#19 Ireland - 6 sales
#19 Norway - 5 sales

So check your facts before you call someone loser, cause then it is YOU who look like a fool my dear

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Wtf I refuse to believe this 😂

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block