BRITNEY SPEARS & SCAM ASGHARI DIVORCE NEARING FINISH LINE ... Key Step Just Took Place

7 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I don’t understand how couples are together for 5+ years, get married, and then get divorced within 6 months-1 year. That is so odd to me.

I honestly thought they may get back together. We will never know the true story though

• Like 2
12 hours ago, thegrove said:

Can we all as supposed Britney fans once for once in our lives try to imagine how Britney REALLY maybe feels instead of our fantasy fan fever dreams? 

The speculations are driven by Sam haters with sidekicks jumping on the bandwagon. Britney's feelings never come into their consideration. It's all part of cyber bullying; some bully Britney, some bully the people who she loves or loved and all of it distracts from the court case. 

If you follow trauma survivor sites, you gain some insight into the physical pain in addition to the emotional pain. None of it is a direct answer to the reasons for the divorce. Britney does not want people to know.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, ronron said:

So youre saying he was embarrassed because a man hit her on the face? Lol that doesnt make sense, besides sam posted a few times about this incident asking the player to apologize to britney so idt this is true

No, it was because they blew the whole thing out of proportion. Made it seem like the guy violently attacked her and they even filed a police report. Released dramatic statements on IG and then the video came out that showed she ended up hitting herself. 

11 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Just sad. She wanted the real deal, marriage and children. She got none of it.

I hope she finds a normal stable dude like a librarian who rescue dogs on the side or something. 

Someone who doesnt give a **** about Hollywood and fame.

They rushed into marriage because of her newfound freedom. She chose the wrong partner. Unfortunately she seems to have a pattern for that, but hopefully she is more selective going forward. 

2 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

No, it was because they blew the whole thing out of proportion. Made it seem like the guy violently attacked her and they even filed a police report. Released dramatic statements on IG and then the video came out that showed she ended up hitting herself. 

Liar timberlake scum strikes again. Her hitting herself was what tmz wanted to go with but after seeing the video even they had to admit the guard hit her. 

Dont u have anything better to do other than dwelling on a forum of a celebrity u despise. How pathetic. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Britney was on her meds when they got together. She turned into a different person after the cship because she went off her meds. I think Sam was incredibly embarrassed by what happened in Las Vegas with the NBA player and he couldn’t handle it anymore.

Don’t blame on her not fear he was stupid and not in love if he thought a person on meds will be her true persona 

29 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

They rushed into marriage because of her newfound freedom. She chose the wrong partner. Unfortunately she seems to have a pattern for that, but hopefully she is more selective going forward. 

I mean wasn’t the last guy a convict housekeeper after Scam! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

The very minute his NDA is up he will be writing a book about the horrors of being married to her. 

Definitely lol

He knows that's not the right time to spill... but I totally see him doing it the moment he can.

And it won't be pretty. 

She was paying for his new place allegedly, I bet is still paying for more, behind the scenes. 

A person like him always wants more. A book and a tell all interview.

Edited by Dark Willow

The prenup was not all that tight if it even existed, she’s been paying his 10K a month rent apartment since they separated he’s a scam, the marriage was a sham and this will be sealed we won’t even find out what he gets. Her ****ty lawyers working endlessly against her again, and I know it’s Laura Wasser for the divorce not Matt she was also **** for her Kevin divorce too. 

2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

The very minute his NDA is up he will be writing a book about the horrors of being married to her. 

The only NDA would be from the conservatorship which would now be void. The book probably exists already and will be printed and published as soon as the divorce finalises. 

18 hours ago, Kindsoul said:

How long before her puss gets her married to an even worse loser who just wants her money? 

britney, you are undesirable to straight men. no straight man would actually date you earnestly. Sorry girl. Maybe shower 

How appropriate, your user name is Kindsoul.

Edited by janeo701
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, humstarr said:

Liar timberlake scum strikes again. Her hitting herself was what tmz wanted to go with but after seeing the video even they had to admit the guard hit her. 

Dont u have anything better to do other than dwelling on a forum of a celebrity u despise. How pathetic. 

Exactly.  Some of you on this forum need to go outside and touch some grass.  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.