Lana Del Rey announces country album ‘Lasso’ coming in September

• Content Curators

Lana announced her new album titled ‘Lasso’ at Billboard’s pre-Grammy event in Los Angeles, California last night (January 31).

“If you can’t already tell by our award winners and our performers, the music business is going country,”. “We’re going country. It’s happening. That’s why Jack has followed me to Muscle Shoals, Nashville, Mississippi, over the last four years.”

WWW.NME.COM

Lana Del Rey has shared details of a new country album titled ‘Lasso’. It is set to arrive later this year.

Edited by Cqleb
On 2/1/2024 at 5:45 PM, Dodoo00 said:

Country ? :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

On 2/1/2024 at 6:24 PM, MikeHunt said:

Once again she’s giving us OG fans a genre we didn’t ask for. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

When I see how heavy effects and reverbs are on her recordings, her country stuff will turn out even worse. The girl may have a nice song sometimes, but she's really not my cup of tea for the reason mentioned in the first sentence. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Give us CLEAN unmasked vocals, and I will appreciate it.

Edited by Wendy Williams
On 2/1/2024 at 5:45 PM, Dodoo00 said:

Country ? :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

On 2/1/2024 at 6:24 PM, MikeHunt said:

Once again she’s giving us OG fans a genre we didn’t ask for. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

On 2/1/2024 at 7:42 PM, Crayboy said:

The white woman transformation is complete 😒

Jokes aside, she completely stopped evolving 2 albums ago. Won't be listening, but for those of you that like country have fun

On 2/1/2024 at 7:45 PM, MIKE_INT said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

On 2/3/2024 at 1:34 PM, Chad Hudson said:

With Chemtrails and Banisters she made me a little bit bored, but then she came with Tunnels under ocean bvd and it sucked me in. So I’m ready for what’s next.

2 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Cali stories are dry I see

Looks fun!

42 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

No thanks, but good for her. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Hey guys, can you imagine her taking the country crown from Taylor swift and being her popular as Floplor with pop music? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

And what, Taylor turned to pop flop *****, so somebody must be #1 country queen now :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

@Crayboy what tf you mean with "white woman transformation"??? When you look at her, did she looked like black chick or what? I'm confused now with your comment :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.