Nicki Minaj announces new track ‘Big Foot’

I don’t know how anyone can be so bold publicly when your personal life is an absolute mess. I just can’t get down with anyone who knowingly married a s** offender and paid to try and get her bro off p3do charges. 

How could anyone admit to being a fan of someone like that? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Like 1

Idk, I miss Nicki from back in the day. I like some of her new stuff, but all she seems to do is fight with other female rappers, new and old, like she has to be the ONLY female rapper to exist. It gets old. Like her bestie Ariana, she ain’t a girls girl. She trashes these other women but gives Ben Sappero (idc how to spell his last name because he’s trash) praise? C’mon…enough’s enough Nicki, there’s plenty of room for everyone at the table.

Although I’m still waiting for the day that Nicki and Taylor Swift start having a tiffy (not like the VMA one) and the Swifties and Barbz start tearing each other apart, but Nicki and Taylor probably know better than to do that lol because it’d be the fandom battle of the ages.

1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

I don’t know how anyone can be so bold publicly when your personal life is an absolute mess. I just can’t get down with anyone who knowingly married a s** offender and paid to try and get her bro off p3do charges. 

How could anyone admit to being a fan of someone like that? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

This is what hip hop is about. Rappers diss each other with their songs. Don’t take it seriously. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.