Coachella Festival sees slowest ticket sales in 10 years.

Funny cuz this was the first year I was considering going. (Prob still not going)

But it makes sense. All my friends usually go and they’re all not this year because they don’t know most of the performers and aren’t huge Stan’s of the headliners. They all like Lana but she’s not enough to sway them. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Funny cuz this was the first year I was considering going. (Prob still not going)

But it makes sense. All my friends usually go and they’re all not this year because they don’t know most of the performers and aren’t huge Stan’s of the headliners. They all like Lana but she’s not enough to sway them. 

Honestly I believe it. Doja Cat has two songs inside of billboard hot 100 this year, and there are people who don’t even know what she does outside of stan twitter. I knew something’s weird about her when I saw Scarlet 6k figures, and her tour in Europe is struggling as well. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Also, Tyler The Creator? Seriously? They literally chose aesthetic over global superstars.. like Shakira, who was in talks to get the gig.:typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Honestly I believe it. Doja Cat has two songs inside of billboard hot 100 this year, and there are people who don’t even know what she does outside of stan twitter. I knew something’s weird about her when I saw Scarlet 6k figures, and her tour in Europe is struggling as well. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Also, Tyler The Creator? Seriously? They literally chose aesthetic over global superstars.. like Shakira, who was in talks to get the gig.:typing_keyboard_computer:

Yes they definitely needed a stronger performer to headline! Shakira would’ve slayed. Missed opportunity :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Style. said:

Her show I went to in California was popping and was packed 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.