Why Britney Spears Needs To Show Up For Court

3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She won’t. She has always avoided these things as much as possible - even during the custody situation with Kevin back in ‘07 she was always a no-show or very late. 

She should and tell the judge the impact this has had on her.

A victim's impact statement to the court can make all the difference.

It sadly seems that if she keeps not showing up, then the court will think she doesn't care. 

• Like 4

Also, Judge Luna has never met Britney. Britney is simply a paragraph on court documents to her.

Judge Penny only heard from Britney directly in her court in May 2019 & June 2021. In May 2019 an evaluation into the conservatorship was ordered. In June 2021, an expedited hearing to get Britney her own lawyer was set.

It's clear that Britney showing up to court to make a statement causes a big impact.

• Like 4

I never understood why so many people celebrate the fact Britney keep avoiding to show up and face the judge and her abusers.

I don't think it will be easy, but she is an adult woman legally capable... wrote a memoir, free to do whatever she wants.

If Britney talks to the judge and show to Jamie she is her own boss now, not only the case can move faster but it proves she is healthy and wants justice.

Rosengart doing everything he can to avoid Britney to be  "bullied", really?

Like a little girl who can"t defend herself?

People with trauma can't hide from the trauma forever. That's why she seems to be living in a loop.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I never understood why so many people celebrate the fact Britney keep avoiding to show up and face the judge and her abusers.

I don't think it will be easy, but she is an adult woman legally capable... wrote a memoir, free to do whatever she wants.

If Britney talks to the judge and show to Jamie she is her own boss now, not only the case can move faster but it proves she is healthy and wants justice.

People with trauma can't hide from the trauma forever. That's why she seems to be living in a loop.

I see her side. Who would want to be in the same court room as her abusers aka human traffickers? 

At the same time, she needs to make her voice heard and show herself to the judge. Britney is a very charismatic person. If the judge likes her it will make the judge side with her. 

Britney has yet to tell the judge her team only put her in a conservatorship because of her estate. No one mentally ill in California that's living on the streets is being put in one...

42 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I see her side. Who would want to be in the same court room as her abusers aka human traffickers? 

At the same time, she needs to make her voice heard and show herself to the judge. Britney is a very charismatic person. If the judge likes her it will make the judge side with her. 

Britney has yet to tell the judge her team only put her in a conservatorship because of her estate. No one mentally ill in California that's living on the streets is being put in one...

Britney could and should do so much more. Not only for herself,  but many others with similar problems  (like she said she would back then)

She'll have to see Jamie again, it will happen sooner or later. Hiding gives him more power over her.

Like I mentioned before,  it definitely won't be easy and I understand the fear of facing your abuser. However, Britney is protected now with an allegedly amazing lawyer. Jamie can't hurt her.

If Britney went to the court more times for sure the media would talk about her case again.

The book and instagram weren't enough to make her justice. 

In fact, her social media weird character + Rosengart making everything to avoid Britney to show up gives weird impressions. Like she's lying or she is mentally unable to speak coherently.

5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Are you really justifying putting Britney in a room with the person she has seemed her life long abuser, and blaming Rosengart for babying her?

That's a ******* silly take.

I think Britney should go and face Jamie. I mean, he can only “run” or “hop” so far with his one leg, so it’ll give him a chance to MAKE him hear her and make herself known. And after it’s all over, if she wants to not see him or push him down an upward escalator or down a hill, she can. 🤷🏻‍♂️

People can say I’m rude or low, but, baby if they go low, I go to hell. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And evil people deserve what they have coming to them.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Xanax said:

I think Britney should go and face Jamie. I mean, he can only “run” or “hop” so far with his one leg, so it’ll give him a chance to MAKE him hear her and make herself known. And after it’s all over, if she wants to not see him or push him down an upward escalator or down a hill, she can. 🤷🏻‍♂️

People can say I’m rude or low, but, baby if they go low, I go to hell. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And evil people deserve what they have coming to them.

I agree. This isn't some intense deposition where she'd be sitting across from sloppy Weingarten. It would be a hearing with the judge and Rosengart by her side. I don't think something like that would retraumatize her.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Are you really justifying putting Britney in a room with the person she has seemed her life long abuser, and blaming Rosengart for babying her?

That's a ******* silly take.

Nah. That's a realistic take.

Britney will have to face her father one day, no matter what. If she wants justice she can't escape the reality forever. 

Rosengart should trust his client more. Britney is capable of doing this, she is a 41 year woman legally able to speak for herself. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block