13 NEW shows added to the PF2 TOUR !! Plus MORE on the way🩷

58 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I’ve only seen her live when she opened for Britney Jean on the Femme Fatale tour. You should go 
spacer.png

Baby, I thought you were a hater on D lowwww what. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:
Anyway, her Queen tour looked impressive despite what was going on in her personal life. She had props, very cool outfits, and her overall energy was captivating.

1 hour ago, Lucky☆ said:

I have never been to one of her concerts?
Do you think it is worth it ? I’m thinking about going to the ATL one

1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

exactly the same question. berlin in my case

Live Nation reports “Pink Friday 2 World Tour” is now Nicki Minaj’s Best Selling Tour to date, and probably it will snatch the BEST SELLING RAP TOUR title when it’s over. 

The demand is here, and she just released a very solid album. The album sold 1 million units in 5 weeks, and has two songs Top 30 that are climbing up the charts with no visuals. I’m writing this to conclude that the BUDGET should be there in terms of tour production, props, outfits, etc. If she’s coming to Milan, I’m definitely going! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Edited by Style.
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Style. said:

Live Nation reports “Pink Friday 2 World Tour” is now Nicki Minaj’s Best Selling Tour to date, and probably it will snatch the BEST SELLING RAP TOUR title when it’s over. 

The demand is here, and she just released a very solid album. The album sold 1 million units in 5 weeks, and has two songs Top 30 that are climbing up the charts with no visuals. I’m writing this to conclude that the BUDGET should be there in terms of tour production, props, outfits, etc. If she’s coming to Milan, I’m definitely going! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

oh nice milano would be an option too. berlin prices for the seats that are left are around 290€ so that would be a no for me.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.