Ariana Grande - "yes, and?"

9 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

*Ariana to us all when we judge her but she knows for a fact we are 10 times worse than she is* :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I actually have class and dignity, unlike many gays, so I am not worse than her

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Spoiler

Okay, maybe the class part is a reach, but I don't engage in ***ual activities with random strangers and men who have wives

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, The One and Only said:

I actually have class and dignity, unlike many gays, so I am not worse than her

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Hide contents

Okay, maybe the class part is a reach, but I don't engage in ***ual activities with random strangers and men who have wives

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

i have a lot of *** with hot random strangers :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:it's fun. My little gift to the world :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Can't wait for your Mary Magdalene era

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

No, but seriously, I really wonder how you view relationships?

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

I'm in a relationship though for real. It's an open relationship and we been together for 2 years :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: We do have s** with other people but the love and devotion is only for each other :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: It's a relationship filled with absolute honesty and i think it's why it works so well 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I'm in a relationship though for real. It's an open relationship and we been together for 2 years :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: We do have s** with other people but the love and devotion is only for each other :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: It's a relationship filled with absolute honesty and i think it's why it works so well 

I absolutely don't get it because how can you love someone and not be jealous when they are with someone else? And I would literally be scared to catch HIV or something from them. But if it's working, then good for you, I guess

a5f8ce2e4aee737dbaee6ed569bd2b456ae49602

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.