what is your absolute favorite Britney picture ever? (in terms of a professional photoshoot, or similar)

ok so i know this is very hard, but if you try hard enough you can do it.

can you choose your absolute favorite Britney picture? like gun to your head type of scenario. also if you wanna share why.

FSsEf5rXEAIRZo3.jpg:large

by patrick demarchelier.

its my favorite because its so communicative. this photographer really captured all of her essence in such a simple picture. to me its one of her most powerful pictures.

do you think you may change your mind after some people post their favorites and you have to kinda rethink your choice? lol lets see.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 6

I love most of them but my favs are in the 2001~ 2005 range. I personally prefer ones that aren't just captures of her dancing (which are also totally beautiful and fine), I like when it's more editorial. Like the W magazine photoshoot. Really love the use of shadows in them.😍

gROVVOA.png

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

I love most of them but my favs are in the 2001~ 2005 range. I personally prefer ones that aren't just captures of her dancing (which are also totally beautiful and fine), I like when it's more editorial. Like the W magazine photoshoot. Really love the use of shadows in them.😍

gROVVOA.png

These are stunning, sadly the lighting was really bad hence the grain on the high res and that’s why we never got outtakes either 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Propagandalf said:

Many of them are spectacular, but none got me so fascinated as the cover for the Greatest Hits: My Prerogative.

I associated her with royalty, because of her high black collar. 

I couldn’t agree with this anymore!!! The hands down best photoshoot she’s ever done. I was spellbound by it. My actual favourite from the shoot was this one: spacer.png

• Love 5

I like 2 (Can't choose, both are good)

1. Glory shoot (in the desert, by David LaChappelle) used for Make Me... 

spacer.png

2. OK! 2007/ 2009 (not the outtakes, it's probably a paparazzi picture so idk if it qualifies + idk if I'm supposed to)spacer.png

spacer.png  

The one above is not that good, but it's creative: their outfits look really similar.

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

gROVVOA.png

love this and agree with you! but you have to pick a single one! just one photo!

this reminds me of the V magazine photoshoot. a great one too.

rs_600x600-160302085933-600.Britney-Spea

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Propagandalf said:

Many of them are spectacular, but none got me so fascinated as the cover for the Greatest Hits: My Prerogative.

I associated her with royalty, because of her high black collar. 

omg great choice! you mean this one?

Greatest_Hits_My_Prerogative.png

I do think that picture is fake tho' wasn't it a composition of several other pictures from the shoot?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

I couldn’t agree with this anymore!!! The hands down best photoshoot she’s ever done. I was spellbound by it. My actual favourite from the shoot was this one: spacer.png

agree! this is such a mature **** Britney. love it. that was an incredible era. en the MP music video is one of her most appealing visually.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, PolySpears said:

I like 2 (Can't choose, both are good)

1. Glory shoot (in the desert, by David LaChappelle) used for Make Me... 

spacer.png

2. OK! 2007/ 2009 (not the outtakes, it's probably a paparazzi picture so idk if it qualifies + idk if I'm supposed to)spacer.png

spacer.png  

The one above is not that good, but it's creative: their outfits look really similar.

that whole glory lachapelle shoot is amazing. great choice!

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block